Ban Leong Technology Singapore Service Centre Staff is rude?

Hive

Reaction score
I just want to enquiry if some of your had bring to service centre if your product is faulty that the staff is rude attend to you, or e-mail, phone if you did not go to service centre yet?

I called them, she said ask me to e-mail, so I e-mail to support as yesterday is monday working day in morning. So I called her again, she said the in charge not in today can wait tomorrow for reply, I said ok.

So this morning I recevied a reply from him, so I replied and he replied want my mobile number so I call him. He told me off do not jammed his e-mail if not he cannot work. I was shocked. I asked there is ready stock to exchange if product found to be faulty. He replied he can reserve a unit and will exchange if the unit is faulty. So I confuse, I thinking if there is ready stock, there will be one to one exchange, first come first serve basics while stock last. I do not understand what do he mean by he can reserve stock, if my product found to be faulty, he reserve for me a unit need to wait like a month to receive the stock to replace or no need to wait got ready stock to replace now?

commach

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I RMA couple of items in the past, not the best of service but nothing to complain either.

Hive

Reaction score
As long they can fix my problem soon regardless of how rude are he I fine, I just close case and walk away.

Hive

Reaction score
I just want to replace logitech product if found faulty.

If go to Kaira Technologies Pte Ltd may also faced quite rude staff.

archyng

Reaction score
surprisingly i had a fuss free rma for my g933 with ban leong. called in transfer to the guy that handle logitech spoke to him. he check his stock say ok reserved one unit for me ask me when can come down. put a appointment date went down. he took my faulty set try. confirm faulty exchange done. box is sealed somemore so i can resell if i want tk. convergent on the other hand pass my frd the mouse only box they keep back even thou my frd went down with the original box and everytime esle.

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now all Logitech under BL? Always had smooth RMAs with Kaira for my Logitech rats in the past

tmfwy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just want to enquiry if some of your had bring to service centre if your product is faulty that the staff is rude attend to you, or e-mail, phone if you did not go to service centre yet?

I called them, she said ask me to e-mail, so I e-mail to support as yesterday is monday working day in morning. So I called her again, she said the in charge not in today can wait tomorrow for reply, I said ok.

So this morning I recevied a reply from him, so I replied and he replied want my mobile number so I call him. He told me off do not jammed his e-mail if not he cannot work. I was shocked. I asked there is ready stock to exchange if product found to be faulty. He replied he can reserve a unit and will exchange if the unit is faulty. So I confuse, I thinking if there is ready stock, there will be one to one exchange, first come first serve basics while stock last. I do not understand what do he mean by he can reserve stock, if my product found to be faulty, he reserve for me a unit need to wait like a month to receive the stock to replace or no need to wait got ready stock to replace now?
If your product is indeed found to be faulty
They will reserve item from buffer stock
If no buffer stock, you are put on the wait list

If yours is a GTX 1060 6gb or 1070 8gb, higher chance of being put on a waitlist.

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Could be your tone of voice.

got faulty item go down. if no stock come back again. if got stock, exchange on spot.

Last edited:

Hive

Reaction score
Anyway, I try my luck at Kaira Technologies Pte Ltd.

Will update the post tomorrow afternoon again after I went down to service center.

If no stock, go ban leong, if still do not have then come back next time if there is stock to replace.

I had already pack the speakers into the box. The product is Z906 Logitech THX 5.1 surround speaker home theatre system bulky item.

The e-mail was from David Chan which I did not state I was asked by your staff on service center hotline to write e-mail to support which he think I send a few to Jam his e-mail he cannot continue to work properly so asking me to stop sending him e-mail as I call to look for him to speak. I did ask him does he had ready stock there and he keep replying he will reserve a unit stand by if found the unit is faulty. Not answering my e-mail enquiries directly as I write basic simple English that he cannot understand?

Good that you all are served by bl properly, maybe the good staff had left come in this staff, or he had a bad day after weekend coming to work today to reply e-mail and talk to me on the phone as such.

Tan Gee Ming

Reaction score

Will update the post tomorrow afternoon again after I went down to service center.

If no stock, go ban leong, if still do not have then come back next time if there is stock to replace.

I had already pack the speakers into the box. The product is Z906 Logitech THX 5.1 surround speaker home theatre system bulky item.

The e-mail was from David Chan which I did not state I was asked by your staff on service center hotline to write e-mail to support which he think I send a few to Jam his e-mail he cannot continue to work properly so asking me to stop sending him e-mail as I call to look for him to speak. I did ask him does he had ready stock there and he keep replying he will reserve a unit stand by if found the unit is faulty. Not answering my e-mail enquiries directly as I write basic simple English that he cannot understand?

Good that you all are served by bl properly, maybe the good staff had left come in this staff, or he had a bad day after weekend coming to work today to reply e-mail and talk to me on the phone as such.

if they had bad customer service again, then next time dont buy any more of their products.

blackie83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you cannot wait for the replacement. next time you just buy online from overseas site. Don't need waste money for local warranty.

Hive

Reaction score
if they had bad customer service again, then next time dont buy any more of their products.

Logitech product is not bad. I had mouse, speaker like Z506 not much problem. Just that is my luck this Z906 cause problem after half a year, hope the replacement will last much longer even after 2 years warranty over.

Z906 now just cost less than 500 bucks, from sim lim square shop like video pro, fuwell, cybermind. Easy setup to connect my LG 4K smart TV digital audio connection and android ver 7.1 TV box 4K to play youtube and FHD video on usb hard disk also to enjoy digital or surround sound. Sound is good, of course over thousands of dollar home theatre will be better but complex and bigger setup, depend on what your expectation on the sound and need to buy which to put in your living room.

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If Kaira you should see the Kaira sticker on it. Why would they help you if the stock is from BL?

LiLAsN

Master Member
Reaction score
Can get overseas ship to Singapore cheaper than 500 bucks? Look at this overseas shop online S$896 https://www.newegg.com/global/sg/Pr...m_re=logitech_z906-_-9SIA6U22E44017-_-Product

Why buy from overseas? Back in 2014 when I bought them, I expected them to be $500+ but was directed to an SLS shop and got it at a reasonable $400+.

All I can say, between this speaker and my Atmos soundbar, you will NEVER regret this speaker. Absolutely clear sound that the piano sounds like a piano in real life and when there's a few musical instruments next to each other, it doesn't muffle out the mids and highs. You can hear them clearly. Gets better with time especially if you burn-in your speakers prior to using them.

Here's an example of it going below the $500 mark. And can apply a further $15 coupon as seen on the page.
https://www.lazada.sg/logitech-z906-51-speakers-thx-ready-500w-2y-73773482.html

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If Kaira you should see the Kaira sticker on it. Why would they help you if the stock is from BL?

They now operate the same.

But depending on the stocks. Iirc if you buy an old product on early 2017 they have kaira or bl.

Now if you buy Logitech products, they don't even have kaira or bl stickers. They allow people to RMA. Not sure why, but XS and Cybermind was telling me this.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.