computer chair

Synchroniza

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Looking for a comfortable computer chair as my old one of 4 years broke. Prefer it to be mesh as i ever had a leather one and my pants really get wet :s22:

I went to vhive to take a look but nothing really felt comfortable and the comfortable ones were all $600>.

Budget would be <$300 possible? For a decent one.

Any shops for me to go look look try try.

Thanks in advance :)

Trans-Am

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Looking for a comfortable computer chair as my old one of 4 years broke. Prefer it to be mesh as i ever had a leather one and my pants really get wet :s22:

I went to vhive to take a look but nothing really felt comfortable and the comfortable ones were all $600>.

Can try this company
http://www.apresmarketing.com/os_ergohuman.html

I bought my chair from them.
Chair + delivery <$300

Sent from ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ) 
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ using GAGT

Last edited:

Jin_GY

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I got this budget chair:
https://www.lazada.sg/umd-ergonomic-high-back-mesh-chair-q52-black-frame-black-9221990.html

I'm surprised and impressive with quality and build. The website have the address of its showroom.

If you are not bui bui, then this chair sure good enough for you.

hawthorne

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was shopping for chairs last time too. Bought the vhive one and find them not comfortable after testing longer at home

Cybermind there I always see 2 chairs to let u test. Seems quite comfortable cos I always sit there while looking at price list

yau_chee

Master Member
Reaction score
Maybe u can try these 2 mesh chairs below @ Qoo10. Around or less than $200 after discount.
Owned ergohuman, steelcase leap and herman miller aeron but I still prefer mesh back with foam seat for best comfort. Just sold my steelcase leap @ slightly less than $200:s8:

Screenshot_308.png

Screenshot_309.png

spiky0180

Reaction score
I second the qoo10 ones. I own the top one in full mesh. Quite good quality and easy to assemble. Self collect might be a hassle because the packaging is very bulky.

SyncGuy

Reaction score
Maybe u can try these 2 mesh chairs below @ Qoo10. Around or less than $200 after discount.
Owned ergohuman, steelcase leap and herman miller aeron but I still prefer mesh back with foam seat for best comfort. Just sold my steelcase leap @ slightly less than $200:s8:

Screenshot_308.png

Screenshot_309.png

Boh link meh? :(

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If have transport, buy from industry area, price cheap. I brought mine at toh guan rd east but don't know the shop still there or not.

tomicaguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Screenshot_308.png

Screenshot_309.png

These $200 chair better than HM Aeron???

yau_chee

Master Member
Reaction score
These $200 chair better than HM Aeron???

Nope, we're talking about $200+ mesh chair here. U can't compare US made Aeron with MIC chair:s13:
Aeron is very well build to last for many years and more into work task chair.
Unless u're having back problem sitting on a normal office chair then those cheaper mesh chair will be more wallet friendly for home use.=:p

Below is my 12 years old Aeron after some cleaning and conditioning.
IMG_15391.jpg

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.