Full or mid tower?

infiniteboyz

Reaction score
My board is ASROCK H170 Pro. Should be an ATX board. Bought it at sls and the uncle told me need to get a full tower. Checked online and realised that ATX boards should fit most mid tower sufficiently?

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
didnt u that time buying full tower?? and yes for your mobo its able to fit mid tower.

Teng Zai

Reaction score
Mid tower sufficient.
I went full tower, and although even uptill now I have zero space constraints, I regret.
So damn bulky and heavy, bloody tiresome to move, clean or do any maintenance.
God damn the rubber parts melting doesn't help. (Please avoid bad rubber on the outsides of the case, horrible design)

infiniteboyz

Reaction score
Mid tower sufficient.
I went full tower, and although even uptill now I have zero space constraints, I regret.
So damn bulky and heavy, bloody tiresome to move, clean or do any maintenance.
God damn the rubber parts melting doesn't help. (Please avoid bad rubber on the outsides of the case, horrible design)

Oh damm i feel bad for you.. Hopefully you can sell it away and get a mid tower soon??

kaixax555

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I havent la! I almost got scammed by sls uncle buy full tower from his shop because he keep tell me the mobo only can put in full tower. Such dishonestly..

maybe he dunno also :s22:

Just buy a Tecware Alpha can liao cheap cheap :crazy:

infiniteboyz

Reaction score
maybe he dunno also :s22:

Just buy a Tecware Alpha can liao cheap cheap :crazy:

How can he dk. He sold the mobo to me and ask me buy full tower for his mobo :s11:

Ya, now mid tower can consider cheaper options alr. I prev just wanted a f3 tecware. :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.