Which Graphics card to buy in Y2024

Psycovirus

Reaction score
sorry. I think I should post it here.

Dear all.

Currently I have one PC Inspiron 3650 connected to three 32" monitors.
Each monitor which is Samsung S32D850 resolution is 1440 x 2560, and the graphic card has 3 ports for the 3 monitors.

My current graphic card is Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Ti which I believe can support (1440 x 2560) x 3 resolution.

I would like to have four 32" monitors to a PC.
Could you please recommend a graphic card for me?
I think my PC has only one graphic card slot.

Plug into the HDMI port on the motherboard. Test it with one of your display first. It should work. Then you can have 4 displays.

Another way is to split displays using Display Port.
Costly for the dongle but Display Port supports Multi Monitor.

Psycovirus

Reaction score
Amazon Prime Now Singapore - Deals

Found some great EVGA deals in Amazon Prime Now Singapore
Y6hhIBi.jpg

Best buy would be the EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 for just $1074.40! I bought mine from Amazon US for $1120~ 2 months back. This is a steal and just 2 hours delivery. Way better than my 1 week+ waiting time.
e6Imibo.jpg

EVGA has international warranty if you're worried about it. Register at their site. Can contact their Taiwan counterpart for repair/replacement.

Other great deals
  • EVGA GTX 1060 3GB - $307
  • EVGA GTX 1070 FTW - $612
  • Zotac GTX 1060 6GB Mini - $363.10
qDOsDkx.jpg

Use these codes if you have Citi VISA card for $10 off!
wKhsaIU.png

I am not affiliated with Amazon, just heads up for some awesome deals I saw.

Last edited:

ReinhartX

Reaction score
Hi would like to check if a superflower leadex 550w is good enough to power a gtx 1080 with no overclock

helpme7

Reaction score
anyone can recommend a good & well performance brand for gtx 1070?
where to find the best price for that gpu?
Thx!

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are the prices on page 1 still valid? i see 1070 and above mostly above $1K now on the pricelists.

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are the prices on page 1 still valid? i see 1070 and above mostly above $1K now on the pricelists.

Not really since I think the start of mining craze last year have affected current pricing quite deeply in our pockets.

xpxpxp7

Reaction score
Is it a good time to build a gaming PC with GTX 1080 Ti now with the mining craze? I mean will the price of graphics cards even drop in these couple of months?

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it a good time to build a gaming PC with GTX 1080 Ti now with the mining craze? I mean will the price of graphics cards even drop in these couple of months?

its hard to say. since the shortage for gpu have been ongoing since last quarter of last year.

unless u dun mind the current pricing or get it from 2nd hand.

xpxpxp7

Reaction score
Any implications if I were to get 2nd hand GPU? I saw MSRP price for 1080Ti Founders Ed going for 699 USD. A quick check at Sim Lim price list reverted about 1.4k SGD for various manufacturers. What do you think about the pricing?

Moohai

Reaction score
hi bros am planning to get a gpu either 1060 or 1070. Which one would you recommend for the long term in terms of price and performance and isit worth to buy it now due to the inflatted prices? thanks :)

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any implications if I were to get 2nd hand GPU? I saw MSRP price for 1080Ti Founders Ed going for 699 USD. A quick check at Sim Lim price list reverted about 1.4k SGD for various manufacturers. What do you think about the pricing?
Well this depends some can last you long enough and some just died after a few MTHS or years if lucky even after the warranty.

Next for founders edition, i think it's quite hard to get it. And stocks available is kinda on sacred. So even if I can get it at that price I thinks it's about the same as other normal GTX 1080ti.

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi bros am planning to get a gpu either 1060 or 1070. Which one would you recommend for the long term in terms of price and performance and isit worth to buy it now due to the inflatted prices? thanks :)

Well GTX 1080/ti above all XP

Jokes aside go GTX 1070 if can. At least if you gonna get a 1440p monitor u can enjoy the strong capabilities in most gaming. As for the price now isn't worth it but if you didn't mind can go for it. Otherwise just for normal pricing.

Omfgitzmark

Reaction score
By any chance are you aware if there are other brands that carry international warranty as well? How is this EVGA card so far? I'm looking to build a rig but I'm taken aback by the you pricing :(

Found some great EVGA deals in Amazon Prime Now Singapore
Y6hhIBi.jpg

Best buy would be the EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 for just $1074.40! I bought mine from Amazon US for $1120~ 2 months back. This is a steal and just 2 hours delivery. Way better than my 1 week+ waiting time.
e6Imibo.jpg

EVGA has international warranty if you're worried about it. Register at their site. Can contact their Taiwan counterpart for repair/replacement.

Other great deals
  • EVGA GTX 1060 3GB - $307
  • EVGA GTX 1070 FTW - $612
  • Zotac GTX 1060 6GB Mini - $363.10
qDOsDkx.jpg

Use these codes if you have Citi VISA card for $10 off!
wKhsaIU.png

I am not affiliated with Amazon, just heads up for some awesome deals I saw.

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By any chance are you aware if there are other brands that carry international warranty as well? How is this EVGA card so far? I'm looking to build a rig but I'm taken aback by the you pricing :(

Only Evga atm. The rest required u to send back to the original manufacturer.

Anyway those prices u quote are so last year. Now u won't be able to get such prices.

Moohai

Reaction score
Well GTX 1080/ti above all XP

Jokes aside go GTX 1070 if can. At least if you gonna get a 1440p monitor u can enjoy the strong capabilities in most gaming. As for the price now isn't worth it but if you didn't mind can go for it. Otherwise just for normal pricing.

ok thanks bro now gotta wait for my army pay to come in and pray that the price goes down :-(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.