Hard Disk Fail to Boot

myzzy1

Reaction score
Dear forumers,

Any help? After bios check it shows hdd fail to boot. It ran fine yesterday but today upon turning on, the hardisk had this consistent tok tok tok sound which is very audible.

Advice appreciated.

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
well that means your hdd is spoil and u need to get a new replacement.

Louisloo

Reaction score
With the tok tok sound, it's the summon for the spirit to meet its maker.

myzzy1

Reaction score
sibeh jialat like that. Should i go for 240gb ssd or 500gb HDD?

voltech

Banned
Reaction score
Dear forumers,

Any help? After bios check it shows hdd fail to boot. It ran fine yesterday but today upon turning on, the hardisk had this consistent tok tok tok sound which is very audible.

Advice appreciated.

Hi,

It is recommended to change your hard drive ASAP as it might fail anytime soon. If you have any data on it, please back it up at your soonest.

myzzy1

Reaction score
Samsung evo 850 or Sandisk Plus? Wondering if the samsung evo is worth the $30 more

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Samsung evo 850 or Sandisk Plus? Wondering if the samsung evo is worth the $30 more

well im using sammy evo atm, well i will say that it load everything quite fast though and i have noting more to comment cos im using this as a OS load up and some web browser. and maybe a bit of gaming.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.