Help any Pro pls

MaximumTune

Reaction score
Hi everyone just help my friend set up a new rig. but keep getting BSOD randomly. i really don't know what happen. any1 may know what happen

the stat

Msi b85 g43 gaming + i5-4570
Gskills ripjaws 1600mhz 2x4gb kit.
Crucial m500 240gb
Wd blue 1tb
Msi r9 280x 3gb twin frozr gaming
Seasonic X650 650w 80+ gold modular psu
Windows 7 home premium 64bit

MaximumTune

Reaction score
yes i did pull out clear it and put back in. anyway what time dose tradepac open on weekdays ?

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes i did pull out clear it and put back in. anyway what time dose tradepac open on weekdays ?

Thats not the way to test. You just did half the troubleshooting steps.

Best way is to run memtest86. Google it and check it out for errors on the ram itself. Dont just head down to the retail stores without any conclusions and it will be a wasted trip down.

Google memtest86. Standby a USB Thumbdrive and try running it.

MaximumTune

Reaction score
thank you for the fast reply : ). i have done some read up most of them say is hardware error and the com at my friend home : ( i gone down 2 time lor just today go make at shop on got power all nice nice go back home on bo power bring back down than they change the switch than go back install window all ok when update window the BSOD come out : ( super sian

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thank you for the fast reply : ). i have done some read up most of them say is hardware error and the com at my friend home : ( i gone down 2 time lor just today go make at shop on got power all nice nice go back home on bo power bring back down than they change the switch than go back install window all ok when update window the BSOD come out : ( super sian

Precisely so should slowly test the components. Dont make it a wasted trip again.

Test memtest86

Then test your other components also. But go for memtest and check if the rams are fine.

MaximumTune

Reaction score
diablo 3 out on 25 and i let my friend down : ( haiii just bring down let them do i also not very good in troubleshooting know how to play only

Last edited:

Hailgod

Master Member
Reaction score
diablo 3 out on 25 and i let my friend down : ( haiii just bring down let them do i also not very good in troubleshooting know how to play only

blue screen a lot of possibilities. Its way too general. Its like saying i bought a drink. What drink? coke? pepsi? water ah?
Either run the tests yourself or bring the whole rig down for other people to troubleshoot.

MaximumTune

Reaction score
Yesterday go down SLS and yes its was the ram that cause the BSOD than change ram now the pc is running nicely haha my friend can play D3 lor : ). royfrosty u are right all along : ) thank you but lazy me : P

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.