Hoot Club! Post Your Technology/Hardware Related Purchases NOW! - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

VampyMage

Reaction score
How's the performance?

Gonna wait till my new rig in 1st week of May before I can tell you the performance. :s13:

Anyway from that link's review, I did read that before deciding to buy this. It's performance won't lose to 520 series and I can save $40 on something else for my new rig since I'm kinda tight on budget, so why not?

digishot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gonna wait till my new rig in 1st week of May before I can tell you the performance. :s13:

Anyway from that link's review, I did read that before deciding to buy this. It's performance won't lose to 520 series and I can save $40 on something else for my new rig since I'm kinda tight on budget, so why not?
oh moi see...

blu3r4in

Reaction score
My Humble hoots last sunday :D

imagehvt.jpg

blu3r4in

Reaction score
huai no wait for ivy b?

cause i wanted to build the rig before D3 launch, also 1st few batches of ivb should be on limited stocks, plus not sure if they will be stable... so just use sb first if neccessary then change lol

miketkf

Reaction score
In preparation of my next upgrade to Ivy bridge CPU, this morning, I went to SLQ to buy Corsair Obsidian Series 550D Case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.