Logitech G series mouse from challenger go where to RMA?

xboxer

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I went to Kaira they said challenger stock not from them. Then go where to RMA logitech things bought from challenger? :s11:

leongws

Master Member
Reaction score
I rma logitech mouse bought from Challenger few years back. Called Challenger up and was told need to contact Logitech up to create a rma number. With the ram number obtained, i then proceed to Challenger for 1 to 1 exchange. Need receipt for proof of purchase

phayze

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My logitech from ban leong. U need to check your distributor is who.

Address: 150, Ubi Avenue 4, Level 4, Singapore 408825

xboxer

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My logitech from ban leong. U need to check your distributor is who.

Address: 150, Ubi Avenue 4, Level 4, Singapore 408825

Ban Leong only sells the non gaming mice right?

xboxer

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I rma logitech mouse bought from Challenger few years back. Called Challenger up and was told need to contact Logitech up to create a rma number. With the ram number obtained, i then proceed to Challenger for 1 to 1 exchange. Need receipt for proof of purchase

Can straight away go there? :s11:

Elijahonli

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this is the correct step to RMA logitech mouse bought from challenger

Ah Ken

Reaction score
Hi, sorry to bring up this thread, my G910 keyboard is having issue. Where can I go for RMA? I bought during IT Show 2016 from challenger

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.