lunarsong

Reaction score
ty adiboy for the recommendation and everyone for your fast response

changing kepcaps is cheaper than upgrading gfx :s13:

arcana75

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kdfRWGWl.jpg

Thanks for this, I hooted it via ezbuy :)

Koenig168

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi~ I've got question on buying switches for zhuque.

I understand (from the link given in this thread) that we're looking for plate mounted switches so for taobao that would be the "3 leg" one instead of the "5 leg" one right?

Yes, 3 legs for plate-mounted.

zephyr11

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm back to report that the zelios switches are LUSH....

sibeh song. cannot think of any other way to explain. Lol. now in a bit of a dilemma, my novatouch just arrived can't decide which to use at work and which to use at home. i didn't intend to buy the zelios switches, because i thought it was a bit too much.

found someone on geekhack selling 2nd hand then thought WHY NOT?!? lol...

might need some keycaps though, the stock varmilo ones feels a bit "shallow". anyone have any recommendations? they seem to be something close to cherry profile, but feels shorter, cos I'm using cherry profile at home.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
zephyr11, do you know where i can get double shot keycaps locally??? Or do you have links which i can purchase... kamsia hamida!!!

zephyr11

Master Member
Reaction score
ragnarok:

doubleshot abs, try Xtreme Solution. SLS level 2, although I don't really like their service or attitude, they sell the cheapest ones locally. think it was $29. the last set I got from them. can check out cybermind also they have some on sale, pbt and some doubleshot abs. but cost a bit more.

if you can wait just get from tb.

or get mine. :D:D:D

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
ragnarok:

doubleshot abs, try Xtreme Solution. SLS level 2, although I don't really like their service or attitude, they sell the cheapest ones locally. think it was $29. the last set I got from them. can check out cybermind also they have some on sale, pbt and some doubleshot abs. but cost a bit more.

if you can wait just get from tb.

or get mine. :D:D:D

Thanks! I think i saw some at CM selling same price S$29 but they do not have black.

Got link to see which one u selling??? :D

poooooo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you guys bottom out when playing game with mech kb ? Till now after using for more than 2 yrs , im still doing that lol.

xSieghartx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you guys bottom out when playing game with mech kb ? Till now after using for more than 2 yrs , im still doing that lol.
I like the feeling and sound it makes when bottoming out.

I don't bottom out when using MX clears though, fingers will get tired if I try to force it to the bottom with each key press.

dawntime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Hi poooooo,

Always bottom out. What switch you using? Proper question for me would be if I will stop bottoming out one day :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.