Mechanical KB information

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any cheap non blue cap keyboard? or mech keyboard that does not produce clicky sound?

is the xiaomi yuemi keyboard recommendeD?

Last edited:

blackestvoid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is there anyone who can help with unsoldering and resoldering to different switches?

astray89

Reaction score
is there anyone who can provide mechanical keyboard repairs? i have a tesoro excalibur rgb which the W key is not responsive sometime when the key is not pressed fully vertically downwards.

Thanks

ChewAhSoon

Reaction score
Hi All, not sure if this is the thread to enquire about everything mechanical keyboard.

I have a filco majestouch 2 which is about 8 years old now. It has started to display signs that it won't be detected at a cold start. I have made sure that it is the keyboard problem and not the motherboard usb port, by testing on another system, and another kb on this system.
This problem also goes away after several restarts.

I have tried the cable replacement but still having issues. My last resort is changing the daughterboard. I have read that I can buy those custom ones on taobao, but would just like to make sure that it is the faulty component here.
Example: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=551999510873

Is there anyone who has bought the replacement daughterboard and wishes to let go of the old original, whether you want to borrow, sell, rent me or anything we can discuss further.

Thank you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.