Noctua nh-d15 vs cryorig r1

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I knew thermalright brand after the overclockforum air cooling subforum got 1 guru guy keep on trumpet how great his thermalright heatsink and fans are .... cheap in UK the fan only 6 gbp , fan blade same design as noctua but cheaper ........ ty-143 at taobao only ~16 sinkie dollars

kandinsky

Master Member
Reaction score
Waiting for my cryorig bracket to try to fit my cryorig r1 into my fractal design define C. 168mm cpu cooler clearance on the case vs 168.3mm cooler height on cryorig. I will update after I try! I think should be abit to fit less than 1mm difference.

Confirm touch the panel right?? Curious to know how it goes, lol.

I was also beoing Define C + Cryorig R1, but after looking at the clearance, gonna have to stick with R5 instead...

hlots123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Waiting for my cryorig bracket to try to fit my cryorig r1 into my fractal design define C. 168mm cpu cooler clearance on the case vs 168.3mm cooler height on cryorig. I will update after I try! I think should be abit to fit less than 1mm difference.

Confirm touch the panel right?? Curious to know how it goes, lol.

I was also beoing Define C + Cryorig R1, but after looking at the clearance, gonna have to stick with R5 instead...

not too familiar with fractal & cryorig, r these the parts u were talking abt?
happen to see this in sidebar

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.