Cannot appreciate water cooling stuffs.

Show me more non-WC boxes, that one i can appreciate. :s13:

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
- A true 4k card : Titan x pascal sli
- The biggest ID size PETG tubes : can use acrylic 16mm
- 2 D5 pumps : anytime can hoot
- A mobo with more type C ports : can get add on USB type c card or hub.
- XB321HK monitor : newegg like me
- And a custom made tank : anytime in Singapore
- Mineral Oil Price to drop : u hope no where else got war... else just hoot...

Alright u can start now....already. Lol

Lol! Not so fast lah. A true single 4k card. And a proper mobo with more native type c support.

But soon ba. Hope that since oil price down. I hope mineral oil will go down a little more.

ykgoh

Master Member
Reaction score
Op_Valkyrie do what job? Can afford such expensive hobby.

IT engineers can only afford to eat cai png.

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol! Not so fast lah. A true single 4k card. And a proper mobo with more native type c support.

But soon ba. Hope that since oil price down. I hope mineral oil will go down a little more.

Ok ok... I see... lol

By the way u got a lot of USB type C gadgets to plug in now?

FinalTidus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Glad to see really elite rigs once in a while. The absolutely no nonsense no compromise absolute cutting edge PC.

That's the reason why I still come here to lurk around to make my daily work and routine less stressful. Together with my other favourite overclock.net forum.

Really nice to see top end rigs being assembled and in operation. :) Even though I am a peasant myself and cannot afford like even 10% of these rigs. :(

xiaozozo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this thread too poison, the open air case is too chio :love: and those tri-SLI build.. wow do u even manage to recoup from selling your older rig?

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Glad to see really elite rigs once in a while. The absolutely no nonsense no compromise absolute cutting edge PC.

That's the reason why I still come here to lurk around to make my daily work and routine less stressful. Together with my other favourite overclock.net forum.

Really nice to see top end rigs being assembled and in operation. :) Even though I am a peasant myself and cannot afford like even 10% of these rigs. :(

U are being very modest here... anyone can afford it if they really wish to or save enough - just like myself.

I also like and enjoy coresponding with forumers in HWC, VRZ and OCN especially after a stressful day... and if my advice or help can ease or solve some one issue or enquiry it will also make my day.

TGIF :)

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this thread too poison, the open air case is too chio :love: and those tri-SLI build.. wow do u even manage to recoup from selling your older rig?

Ya the inwin d-frame case is one of my fave one... pity it's not being sold in Singapore... need to import...

I don really sell....cos no time or strategy to outsell... that's y I'm stuck with 4 rigs now...

Can help me buy one? :(

FinalTidus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U are being very modest here... anyone can afford it if they really wish to or save enough - just like myself.

I also like and enjoy coresponding with forumers in HWC, VRZ and OCN especially after a stressful day... and if my advice or help can ease or solve some one issue or enquiry it will also make my day.

TGIF :)

Yup yup.

Continue what you are doing bro! :)

Keep the PC enthusiast community alive! :D

xiaozozo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya the inwin d-frame case is one of my fave one... pity it's not being sold in Singapore... need to import...

I don really sell....cos no time or strategy to outsell... that's y I'm stuck with 4 rigs now...

Can help me buy one? :(

ahh imo should sell else parts collect dust :o but its your hobby so up to you. Perhaps 1 rig for each family member, or sister/brother close friends haha

longsiew

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nowadays the Gskill Ram still can clock high high or not much juice to squeeze liao?:s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.