Price of memory

djdestiny

Reaction score
you need more sleep.... your calculation wrong

Oh... I go press 365... Still, 120M phones per month...

Everyone buy 1 phone everyday is it :s22:

*looks at S8, note 8, P10, iphone 8, iphone X and razer phone launch*

Yeah...

tmfwy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
prices getting expensive nowadays
Its ok la
Just have to make do with what is necessary
16gb is more than sufficient for most things

Gone were the days when we would populate all the ram slots with the biggest memory stick we can find @ the shop. :p

I don't see what the fuss with memory is all about when GRAPHIC CARDs should be the one. Used to pay only $2xx for cards. Then $3xx, $4xx becomes the norm ...

Reaction score
If i were a ram producer i'd be happy to supply the high demanding areas like phones. Why cut prices and over-supply when I can profit! Guess the industry is setup a bit like opec...limited producers. :D

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
phones dont even need more than 3-4gb of ram. all these 6-8gb are just marketing. whats wrong? its to mark up profit for the OEM with "better" useless specs.

4GB shld be the sweet spot. Anything more is a good to have. However, with so much ram on Android phones, it is also making the app makers shoddy when it comes to optimising apps, and ultimately requiring more ram.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.