PSU Extension Cables Kit

myzzy1

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im looking at extension kits so i can make my new rig chio chio.

Any idea where in SG i can get them? looking at cablemod.com but seems abit pricey.

Thanks!

Coool11

Reaction score
Why not custom sleeve a whole set? You get to choose your colors and it’s not exactly that expensive. About $100 ish if I remember correctly.

xwxwxwxw

Reaction score
I get mine from Taobao, about less than $20 for a full set inclusive of shipping.

Otherwise can check out Silverstone extensions. SLS have, or can look at Lazada.

myzzy1

Reaction score
I get mine from Taobao, about less than $20 for a full set inclusive of shipping.

Otherwise can check out Silverstone extensions. SLS have, or can look at Lazada.

Do you mind sharing the keywords? :0

Psycovirus

Reaction score
You can also get from Carousell. Some sells them. Around $35.

I've ordered from Taobao. Sent me 3x CPU instead of 1x CPU and 2x PCIE.. had to order again the 2x PCIe, in the end, also same price as getting locally. Haha.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3000 using GAGT

Swiftbladez

Master Member
Reaction score
You can also get from Carousell. Some sells them. Around $35.

I've ordered from Taobao. Sent me 3x CPU instead of 1x CPU and 2x PCIE.. had to order again the 2x PCIe, in the end, also same price as getting locally. Haha.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3000 using GAGT

Not exactly to same price as you have 2 x CPU cables :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.