PSU recommendation

justforonce

Reaction score
Hi guys, need your advice, for psu which ones would you recommend?
Fsp hexa +500w or
Evga 500B?
Budget around $70.

Last edited:

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
within your budget is kinda hard. next is not really worth reco is coolermaster brand. seasonic also can but not sure if their quality still decreasing or not.

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go for FSP Aurum S 550W [80 Plus Gold] @ $79 after Wogi/Fuzzie/Singtel 20% off $100 Lazada Gift Card promo.

Rashkae

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why need to avoid Xigmatek?

Xigmatek is not a big brand like Seasonic, Corsair, EVGA etc
but they actually provide pretty good value and they are pretty reliable as a matter of fact

I've not had any good experiences with Andyson-made PSUs, especially the ones that use the Junfu capacitors.

I'd rather invest a few extra dollars to get something more reliable. :)

If you swear by them, then that's good - any RMA or support issues would need to go through you anyway. :)

Bluegrass_Corbell

Suspended
Reaction score
I've not had any good experiences with Andyson-made PSUs, especially the ones that use the Junfu capacitors.

I'd rather invest a few extra dollars to get something more reliable. :)

If you swear by them, then that's good - any RMA or support issues would need to go through you anyway. :)

i think it is a different segment, since TS is looking more for value instead of high performance :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.