Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masa27

Reaction score
Bought Anti Virus for 3 PC but seller provided code for 1 PC only. Send them many inquiry over 3 weeks but no reply.

What should be the next step?

Encrypted11

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yours is batch 2 ah?! :)

Well all of us you quoted are batch 2. Batch 1 they did a same day dispatchment and the people who ordered in earlier hours/minutes got same day dispatchment IIRC and they received over weekend.

Kennedy

Master Member
Reaction score
Well all of us you quoted are batch 2. Batch 1 they did a same day dispatchment and the people who ordered in earlier hours/minutes got same day dispatchment IIRC and they received over weekend.

if they dispatched them already, it should be 4TB. if they discovered the mistakes, they would have cancelled the orders.

if it is 1TB, just request a refund lor. the order was 4TB. :D

blusky

Reaction score

Right, batch 1 should be ordered on 2 Feb (received on Sat) and batch 2 on 3 Feb. Batch as in order date as I think total should be 10 pcs. When the seller replenished the stock (add 10 pcs) yesterday, orders came in (batch 2.5/3?) they 'discovered' the price error, cancelled orders and updated the $110 add-on to the drop-down options.

Last edited:

Allanlee82

Reaction score

mine confirm is the first batch, cause i brought one set before i sic but i not in office over the weekend, didnt expect them to deliver so fast

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
You sure is not 1 code for 3 PC?
Those anti-virus, usually is 1 code can use on 3 PC..
not 3 code for 3 PC.

Bought Anti Virus for 3 PC but seller provided code for 1 PC only. Send them many inquiry over 3 weeks but no reply.

What should be the next step?

Last edited:

valkarian

Reaction score
Eh I thought nowadays is you buy one code, the code can be used for up to a few devices leh. My Anti Virus is like that

They will track how many devices you have activated the code on. When you run out, so does your code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.