Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mister38

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since mine is a Korea set and its prompt a sim card read failure... Yes, need a sim card with the corresponding country Samsung pay app to work... I guess might be due to security or need a nfc sim

oh ok..me no have samsung phone :(

ngbc

Master Member
Reaction score
For Whoever need it - $20 off coupon expiring tonight

Samsung Pay Discount : $20.00 (For min. $50) coupon
777W5K3V1004567

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since mine is a Korea set and its prompt a sim card read failure... Yes, need a sim card with the corresponding country Samsung pay app to work... I guess might be due to security or need a nfc sim

Looks like SamsungPay is much more complicated..

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
idk my samsung phone from where one leh lol.

damn stupid app i must say.

User problem likely? Whats your model? I used 2 x samsung pay coupons on my sibling's s8 and the process was simple and fast. Bought 2 items and enjoyed savings of $60+ after using cart + shop coupons and qpoints.

mister38

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
who still want samsung coupon ...pm me...make sure u got use hor dont waste it...:o

Mem2003

Reaction score
GiveAway --> $20 off SamsungPay coupon expiring tonight

Samsung Pay Discount : $20.00 (For min. $50) coupon
3TTE3D2K1004626

JadziaK

Reaction score
Any idea when is the next $100 coupon? Ordered a phone from *red.... only to be told they sold off the last set and supplier not bringing in anymore. ********* Had to cancel my order. Even though full refund, I lost my $100 coupon in the process. Super upset with that shop. *********Had been buying my phones from them previously. So, beware when their stock indicates left 1 or 2 sets cuz they'll sell it to walk-in customers before checking Qoo10 orders. After I cancelled the order, they quickly remove that particular listing.

Last edited:

blusky

Reaction score
Blusky, is $30 coupon off $200 purchase coming next after this $10 coupon?

No idea yet as the current promotional items are still showing the $10 of $50 coupon. But the $3 off $18 Live10 Exclusive coupon is coming, in case anyone is interested in this coupon.

ngbc

Master Member
Reaction score
Any idea when is the next $100 coupon? Ordered a phone from *red.... only to be told they sold off the last set and supplier not bringing in anymore. ********* Had to cancel my order. Even though full refund, I lost my $100 coupon in the process. Super upset with that shop. *********Had been buying my phones from them previously. So, beware when their stock indicates left 1 or 2 sets cuz they'll sell it to walk-in customers before checking Qoo10 orders. After I cancelled the order, they quickly remove that particular listing.

The shop no stock then the shop should cancel on his side, then you'll get back full refund plus the $100 coupon ! Why you go cancel the order ?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The shop no stock then the shop should cancel on his side, then you'll get back full refund plus the $100 coupon ! Why you go cancel the order ?

The $100 coupon that he will receive back should shop cancel will also be expired liao. Since it will follow original T&C. So, it makes no difference.

ngbc

Master Member
Reaction score
The $100 coupon that he will receive back should shop cancel will also be expired liao. Since it will follow original T&C. So, it makes no difference.

I remember seeing some passed posts that Qoo10 returned coupons and extend expiry date for 1 or 2 days ....

JadziaK

Reaction score
Exactly. Was cancelled by another shop before without any prior notice. Also lost a coupon in the process. Some shops on Qoo10 don't bother to update or check their stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.