HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 4

Like Tree944Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-11-2017, 09:15 PM   #8836
Arch-Supremacy Member

Flock? More like a few trickle away but crawl back here when qoo10 has good coupons. Go read the lazada thread and the Ninja van discussions currently going on. And shopee business so bad their website didnt even hang or lag during 11.11 unlike qoo10 and lazada. Yes, qxpress shipping rate might be on the high side, but i cant remember the last time i had any issues with them. Their delivery has always been prompt and the tracking clear and concise. Whenever the status changed to "Starting Delivery to Recipient", i am always guaranteed to receive the delivery on that particular day.

Case in point, tv box i ordered from qoo10 china seller on 11.11, i already received the item through qxpress yesterday. Items i ordered on lazada during 11.11 still haven received. Lastly, I ordered an item from china seller on shopee the day before 11.11. Till now the seller haven even shipped out the item.
To be honest, it always make sense to compare prices between Lazada and Qoo10 before making a purchase.

For low value items, I tend to purchase it off Lazada since it is significantly cheaper without the absurd shipping cost. For example, USB Type C to HDMI adapter and Type C cable can be purchased at below 15 bucks and 5 bucks respectively on Lazada. A type C cable tend to cost close to 10 bucks on Qoo10 because of 3.99 SGD shipping. The adapter is probably 3x the price on Qoo10. And because these items come from overseas, it is not impacted by the delivery fiasco for local sellers. My overseas purchase still turned up at my doorstep no slower than Qoo10 overseas delivery.
aloy87 likes this.
Processor
Ryzen 5 1600X
Mainboard
Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3
Graphics Card
Zotac GTX 1050 Ti 4GB
Memory
Corsair Vengence LPX Red 16GB DDR4 3000
Display
Dell U2515H
Storage
Samsung 850 Pro & Evo 512GB/ WD Black 750GB
Optical Storage
NA
Casing
MATX Case
PSU
Seasonic G550
Audio
Realtek ALC887
OS
Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Old 18-11-2017, 10:31 PM   #8837
Master Member

To be honest, it always make sense to compare prices between Lazada and Qoo10 before making a purchase.

For low value items, I tend to purchase it off Lazada since it is significantly cheaper without the absurd shipping cost. For example, USB Type C to HDMI adapter and Type C cable can be purchased at below 15 bucks and 5 bucks respectively on Lazada. A type C cable tend to cost close to 10 bucks on Qoo10 because of 3.99 SGD shipping. The adapter is probably 3x the price on Qoo10. And because these items come from overseas, it is not impacted by the delivery fiasco for local sellers. My overseas purchase still turned up at my doorstep no slower than Qoo10 overseas delivery.
I agreed with your honest view. Qoo10 fanboy like to blindly sing praises all over Qoo10 whenever people mentioned anything bad about Qoo10 --- yet omit to mention the high delivery cost and the poor customer service, etc ...
gerardlim, pinpinpin and aloy87 like this.

Last edited by ngbc; 18-11-2017 at 10:35 PM..
Old 18-11-2017, 10:46 PM   #8838
Supremacy Member

I agreed with your honest view. Qoo10 fanboy like to blindly sing praises all over Qoo10 whenever people mentioned anything bad about Qoo10 --- yet omit to mention the high delivery cost and the poor customer service, etc ...
not just that, their commission from seller also high forcing sellers to sell high too.

Then again, unlike Lazada, always bo big ticket coupon. Pathetic

Last edited by batniss; 18-11-2017 at 11:19 PM..
Processor
Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor E4600
Mainboard
Irvine-GL6E
Graphics Card
Intel HD
Memory
4096MB DDR2
Display
Dell P2715Q
Storage
Zotac 480GB Premium SSD
Casing
S3380D HomePC
Audio
High Definition 6-channel audio
OS
Windows 10 Home SL

Old 18-11-2017, 11:03 PM   #8839
Master Member

Lol then why are you still here? B4 you say i am fanboy, please refer to some of my posts in lazada and shopee threads where i have repeatedly said to do your own math and decide for your ownself which portal offers the best deals. Heck i even posted in the shopee thread saying shopee is the cheapest among the 3 for sub $20 items. And i still buy from all 3 portals as per my purchases on 11.11. But then again, haters gonna nit-pick on anything and everything as much as fanboys gonna cherry pick to support their points.

1. High delivery costs can be defrayed with use of qpoints since qpoints deduction is calculated based on final cart total(item price + shipping fee). And if one seller charges high shipping fee, more than likely you can find another seller selling the same item with free delivery. You just have to take more time to look through the listings.

2. Poor CS. I have never, and will never defend qoo10 on this. I have encountered their terrible CS before. But then again, i have also encountered terrible CS from the other 2 platforms too. Shall i recount my episode with Lazada where it took them almost 3 months to process my return and refund after almost 20 email exchanges, more than 10 calls to their CS hotline and 1 visit to their head office? As seasoned buyers, i think we know what to expect. I dont blame you if you have a bone to pick with Qoo10's CS standards but based solely on my personal experiences, to praise one over another is like saying bird sheet is better than dog turd.

All in all, much as you can accuse me of blindly singing praises or favoring qoo10, i can also say the same for people who like to mention lazada at every breadth. But hey, whats the point of arguing over this? Not like we are getting loyalty points or rewards for doing it. Support with your wallet. Not happy with A? Just move on to B lor. And then there is always C, D, E, F and so on.
Old 19-11-2017, 10:31 AM   #8840
Greater Supremacy Member

qoo10 gimmick as usual ...

promo page the free giveaway put "free shipping" icon
when actual release need $1.99 shipping
Old 19-11-2017, 10:44 AM   #8841
Arch-Supremacy Member

so far dun have good giveaways.
Old 19-11-2017, 11:19 AM   #8842

Bro, don't complain.
Ferocity will write an essay to scrutinize you.
Old 19-11-2017, 11:25 AM   #8843
Master Member

It's now written as local shipping? Free giveaway?

If there's store pickup then it's truly free giveaway

Last edited by davi502; 19-11-2017 at 11:35 AM..
Processor
Core i3
Mainboard
Apple
Graphics Card
ATI
Memory
8GB
Display
21.5"
Storage
500GB
Optical Storage
apple superdrive
Casing
apple
PSU
apple
Audio
built in
OS
mac os x

Old 19-11-2017, 11:35 AM   #8844
Master Member

Bro, don't complain.
Dont worry. I only reserve my "essays" for special breeds like you.

Old 19-11-2017, 11:48 AM   #8845

Dont worry. I only reserve my "essays" for special breeds like you.

What special breed? Lmao, i hardly post about qoo10.
If you go around being so offensive at everyone then you might want to review your character.
ho_kuku likes this.
Old 19-11-2017, 11:54 AM   #8846
Master Member

What special breed? Lmao, i hardly post about qoo10.
If you go around being so offensive at everyone then you might want to review your character.
Kenna infracted for trolling then kpkb in the appeal and feedback forum but no mods want to hue lan you? Classic case of point 1 finger at other people but 3 fingers point back at self.
How does this post qualify as trolling LOL
Old 19-11-2017, 11:57 AM   #8847

Kenna infracted for trolling then kpkb in the appeal and feedback forum but no mods want to hue lan you? Classic case of point 1 finger at other people but 3 fingers point back at self.
How does this post qualify as trolling LOL
Ok i have no wish to derail this thread but thanks for reminding me that.
If they have nothing to hide then they could have promptly replied.
Old 19-11-2017, 12:59 PM   #8848
Master Member

Why GC page keeping saying not open?

What time can draw?
Old 19-11-2017, 01:48 PM   #8849
Master Member

Why GC page keeping saying not open?

What time can draw?
10am.

10 char
Processor
Core i3
Mainboard
Apple
Graphics Card
ATI
Memory
8GB
Display
21.5"
Storage
500GB
Optical Storage
apple superdrive
Casing
apple
PSU
apple
Audio
built in
OS
mac os x

Old 19-11-2017, 02:04 PM   #8850
Supremacy Member

Bro, don't complain.
So ferocious...
aloy87 likes this.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.