Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Always been liddat just that through time other online platforms improved .

Qoo10 still stays the same .

I like especially Taobao.
The seller so far always ship out within 1 to 2 days. Evn the cancel/refund is super, normally done within 24 hours.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
like to ask, I file a non-receipt claim for a partial refund of an item not sent by seller. Seller said he has processed the refund but I go click on the confirm purchase and left a review. Will Qoo10 still process the refund?

High chance is a NO. By clicking confirm, it means you received the item. Hard to prove to qoo10 that u dun have it unless seller work together with u. But i can bet qoo10 will say they cant change their syatem. If value is low, take it as lesson learnt.

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still got ah.. u have to have gone onto the app anytime within the last 24 hrs..

Just need to accessLive10 app on the spot and can get the coupon from Qlounge liao... But coupon is only available once a month. Plus there is a $12 off $50 UOB coupon. So should save up the Live10 coupon towards end of the month..

guyferic

Reaction score
High chance is a NO. By clicking confirm, it means you received the item. Hard to prove to qoo10 that u dun have it unless seller work together with u. But i can bet qoo10 will say they cant change their syatem. If value is low, take it as lesson learnt.

I've just checked and the refund is done. I've used cc to pay but the refunded amt went into Qmoney. No refund info is listed unlike my previous refunded item. At least got my money back:s12:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've just checked and the refund is done. I've used cc to pay but the refunded amt went into Qmoney. No refund info is listed unlike my previous refunded item. At least got my money back:s12:

Usually confirmed purchased means items received le. Unless you click on confirm after clicking on refund??? Can that qmoney be withdrawn?

blusky

Reaction score
like to ask, I file a non-receipt claim for a partial refund of an item not sent by seller. Seller said he has processed the refund but I go click on the confirm purchase and left a review. Will Qoo10 still process the refund?

I think when the seller told you initially that they have processed your refund, they lied. Cancelled/Refund orders will be auto removed from the "Recent Orders" list (moved to under Refunded list) meaning no way you can still "Confirm Delivery" or posted a Feedback.

Also, once you had confirmed the delivery, the seller will not be able to cancel/refund you via the usual way through the system - where a detail breakdown info of refund will be listed (including refund back to paypal/cc), in this case the seller merely credited the refund amount to your Qmoney account (should be able to withdraw out this type of Qmoney refund).

Just be glad that you had met a honest seller, otherwise you have to deal with the CSO with only the emails with the seller as proof that you have not receive the item.

#justmy2cents

lazybee

Reaction score
1124_coupon_03.jpg

https://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Special/Special.aspx?sid=174982 (non-referral link)

1210_coupon_tcs.jpg

Must we use UOB card for payment when using this coupon? Can we use other cards instead?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Must we use UOB card for payment when using this coupon? Can we use other cards instead?

Answer is yes, based on T&C #5. You can try using other card, but i believe you will be led to a failed payment page. Although i think coupon will still be considered unused.

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now I also ship to lazada....Last time from lazada shift to qoo10 de.

Lazada price cheaper n I got free delivery even from oversea. Qoo10 even with coupon also ex n some more need to pay delivery

Sent from 摆渡人协会 using GAGT

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I like especially Taobao.
The seller so far always ship out within 1 to 2 days. Evn the cancel/refund is super, normally done within 24 hours.

This is Qoo10 reply, quit standard as this is 2nd time I encounter. Seller always win, buyer always need to cancel their order in the end. I would stay away from Qoo10 for purchase of any high value goods. (for this case, shipping request has been there for the last 10 days !)

Dear customer,
Good Day to you
As we checked, the status is Shipping request. It means the item is not shipped out yet.

Since the shipping process are taken care of by the seller, possible delay may occur.
Qoo10 encourages our sellers to ship out the orders as soon as possible and in case of a long-term delay, cancellation settlement with a refund is guaranteed.
Sellers that do not follow with this procedure will have penalties.
We will inform our team in charge to contact with the seller to proceed to deliver your item as soon as possible.
If you wish to cancel the order without further delay, then please take the following steps:
Kindly go to My Qoo10 - Shopping list - Cancel/refund - select 'apply for cancel/refund'
Then choose the cart number you want to cancel by checking the small box besides the cart no.
And click on cancel button. It will direct you to another page where you can check the order number and order info and click on continue button to complete the cancellation at the bottom of the page.

kindly check the following URL as you can cancel the order when the status is on request.
http://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/CS/NHelpFaqList.aspx?searchkind=E6#none and see How to cancel the order.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.