HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

question about tmall / taobao/ alipay refund

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2017, 02:21 PM   #16

Refer to reply #4 for the steps to tied your phone number to 支付宝. You can't use any of the refund to your 支付宝 before the steps in reply #4.
My account has been linked to my phone some time back. The seller is refunding partial of the payment not full payment to me...
angelsmil3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 02:45 PM   #17

My account has been linked to my phone some time back. The seller is refunding partial of the payment not full payment to me...
The seller refund only what they charged you for the local (China) shipping charge, the other portion, oversea shipping charges are not from him but taobao/integrated forwarder instead. Hence, they won't or can't refund the amount beyond the local shipping charges.

This is a known problem for refund using non-China account, the only way is to seek refund from taobao but won't be easy IMHO.

Experience is the teacher of all things.
Julius Caesar
commach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 11:15 PM   #18

As a global/oversea user, you can't verify your taobao account due to some changes recently.

But you should have no problem using 余额宝 in 支付宝 account from the refund. Login to your taobao account and do these steps to verify your 支付宝, not your taoboa account which is not possible unless you have China Nric. number and account:

1) login to your taobao account
2) 账号管理 (under your user ID)
3) 支付宝绑定设置 (left pane/side)
4) 绑定手机 (assume you already 绑定邮箱 email, if not, please do it)
5) provide your SG phone number
6) submit and wait for the activation code sent to your SG mobile number
7) activate 支付宝
8) done, you can now use the refund from 支付宝 but not allowed to top up to 支付宝 from SG account or credit/debit card due to some changes recently.
Hi,

I have already activated my 支付宝. My email and mobile have also been confirmed/verified:

However, I am still unable to use the refund from 支付宝. As it is, I see in the following screens that I need to be verified:

Can anyone advise?

Thanks.
meesoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 10:03 AM   #19

how long does it normally take to refund to cc after taobao there 退款成功?
mrwirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 05:49 PM   #20
Supremacy Member

Hi guys, can share wad are the various (or better) method of payment besides alipay? What is daifu? I also saw that rateX works as well...
MaoZeDuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 11:55 AM   #21

Daifu is transferring your purchases to a person to pay on behalf. Typically hassle free and you can shop all you want and just transfer purchases. Fast and easy. The exchange typically is better too.

For more info, you can refer to https://www.consolhive.com
consolhive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 03:47 PM   #22

Question What is 淘宝开票申请

Hi, does anyone know what is 开票申请? I have purchase a few items on 11.11 and all seller have send out my purchase. All items are under 处理转运 but one of the item have this 开票申请 listed below 处理转运, does anyone know what is it and do I have to do anything? Thanks in advance.
defanci is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.