sibeh bth miners. AMD out of stock in SLS and Lazada.

stan216

Reaction score
2 weeks ago, Gigabyte RX580 8GB was $399. Now it's $439 :eek:
On the bright side, I got PCThemes to reserve 1 for me! :s12:

The savings from building a full system is officially negated by the price increase of the RX580 :s22: :eek: :( Gonna collect it next weekend :s12:

adli.razali

Reaction score
Lol. All have chance to die. But build quality... :flash:

Nowadays it is Sapphire or go home

Lol but where to get all also OOS.. Only ebay have but prices are crazy.. For a sapphire rx 580 at usd500 and LE at usd600.. Summore no singapore warranty.. If no luck the card spoil after you use for 3 months cant even claim paypal for product defect..

Saw a few days ago XFX rx 580 GTR-S at Usd300.. Tempted to get one.. Atleast cheaper by half from sapphire.. Worth the gamble?? XFX also quite reputable with their previous rx 480.. The XFX GTR-S rx 580 clock speed at about 1430.. Sapphire nitro+ rx 580 at 1411, LE at 1450..

Anyways who is now the distributor for XFX cards in sg?? Can't seem to find on google..

Last edited:

FlushX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol but where to get all also OOS.. Only ebay have but prices are crazy.. For a sapphire rx 580 at usd500 and LE at usd600.. Summore no singapore warranty.. If no luck the card spoil after you use for 3 months cant even claim paypal for product defect..

Saw a few days ago XFX rx 580 GTR-S at Usd300.. Tempted to get one.. Atleast cheaper by half from sapphire.. Worth the gamble?? XFX also quite reputable with their previous rx 480.. The XFX GTR-S rx 580 clock speed at about 1430.. Sapphire nitro+ rx 580 at 1411, LE at 1450..

Anyways who is now the distributor for XFX cards in sg?? Can't seem to find on google..

Tech Dynamic. But don't expect TD to service your export set RX580 :s13:

parkson

Reaction score
Anyone know when did this craze begin? I remember looking at gtx 1060s a few months back and they were about 250-350 sgd. Few days ago went to look again and all were sold out for some reason. Now I know why!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.