TV Recording Card?

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
This card got write leh...on Singapore DVB-T2

For Singapore residence, some DVB-T/T2 reception with indoor antenna might be impaired by walls and high neighboring buildings/structures/trees. In such environments, an outdoor/roof-top DVB-T antenna is recommended. If you are using roof-top antenna with amplified signal, in theory, you should not encounter any reception problem and you should be able to receive all free-to-air DVB-T/T2 channels available from Media Corp. DVB-T signals are not available via Star hub cable input

Hauppauge Computer Works

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
Ok then no problem. Anyway I read that it also supports DVB-C so u can probably still tune to the free-to-air signals from StarHub antenna box too.
but i regret buying it liao...

cannot record in mp4 only mpeg2...have to reconvert again...

waste time

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
but i regret buying it liao...

cannot record in mp4 only mpeg2...have to reconvert again...

waste time

If u use BDA-compliant software u can probably record in TS format, which can be easily converted to MP4.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.