Where can buy cpu and mobo combo?

ykgoh

Master Member
Reaction score
Why cannot Sim Lim Square?

Funan's Make Fine. Maybe online Lazada.

Or look for Fortran/t258jgn.

Other places you will have limited choices and/or worse prices for DIY PC parts.

Sent from source using GAGT

yugiohja

Reaction score
For CPU amazon. Local Intel warranty send to Penang. International warranty also send Penang. Only difference is for international warranty you need to bear one way shipping. Which should be pretty cheap since you only need to send the bare chip in the clamshell only.

xtractor

Master Member
Reaction score
For CPU amazon. Local Intel warranty send to Penang. International warranty also send Penang. Only difference is for international warranty you need to bear one way shipping. Which should be pretty cheap since you only need to send the bare chip in the clamshell only.

he asking combo bro cpuplusmobo beside sls

lolipop

Reaction score
I went SLS today, shop A told me they have that cpu but don't have the mobo, shop B have the mobo but don't have that cpu, shop C said if only buy cpu and mobo then the price is higher than listed on flyer...

Damn tulan lo... Waste time...

Sent from Huawei NEXUS 6P using GAGT

xtractor

Master Member
Reaction score
it happen to me i went and walk around most of the shop could not find the board i want...most z series haswell board no where to be found very very hard....what board are u looking at?

kthxbai88

Reaction score
SLS is nearing its final days, went there couple of times and recently, its very empty and shops are closing early.

remember those early days packed to the brim, very lively and flyer distributers will stuff you with prices at the escalators

coyote

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1. My nextcomp operated out of Sim lim previously, probably due to rental pressures & stuffs & got priced out ... that make any difference for you in your purchase?

2. The way I see it, Sim Lim does offer what you want, just not at a price point you would like to see. Doing all kinds of tricks on the price list to entice people to buy and tell them later the price is higher is certainly not nice. I hate them too. But if you want survivor, and do tricks to get businesses... what can I say. I think we can only blame this economy is heading for a self-destruction with high rental driving the last spike to a dying industry... and forcing people to buy it online.

And after the death of Sim Lim square & one finds that he cannot get cheaper price from online stalls for a cpu + motherboard combo than the previous Sim Lim square offered? Who do we blame next?

TS is certainly not the first & won't be last to encounter such situation. Nothing much anyone can do... just wait for the process to complete it's course and the new norm emerges...

kandinsky

Master Member
Reaction score
1. My nextcomp operated out of Sim lim previously, probably due to rental pressures & stuffs & got priced out ... that make any difference for you in your purchase?

? Didn't know they moved out, cos their contact us and fb page still lists their SLS address.

xBt7qk5.png

http://www.mynextcomonline.com/contact-us/

tamjinhang

Reaction score
It's true that the crowds are lesser now. Been there last week.

Anyway, what exact item are u looking for? Weird that it's not in SLS...

ykgoh

Master Member
Reaction score
SLS is nearing its final days, went there couple of times and recently, its very empty and shops are closing early.

remember those early days packed to the brim, very lively and flyer distributers will stuff you with prices at the escalators

Funan already confirmed dead. Gonna tear down soon and rebuild by developer.

SLS also gone means the end. Will miss my Bollywood and Tollywood music. :sad:

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just get your processor at Amazon and m/board at newegg.com.. chop chop

kandinsky

Master Member
Reaction score
It's true that the crowds are lesser now. Been there last week.

Anyway, what exact item are u looking for? Weird that it's not in SLS...

If you read TS's post, it's not that the items are unavailable, just unavailable in a combo for the cheapest 'combo price'.

I went SLS today, shop A told me they have that cpu but don't have the mobo, shop B have the mobo but don't have that cpu, shop C said if only buy cpu and mobo then the price is higher than listed on flyer...

Damn tulan lo... Waste time...

Sent from Huawei NEXUS 6P using GAGT

xtractor

Master Member
Reaction score
Just get your processor at Amazon and m/board at newegg.com.. chop chop

amazon never ship mainboard to singapore and they never sell in combo...newegg send singapore but price like high end board because of the shipping..if total up buy separate almost $500 and come singapore price more than $300 kena tax some more...chicken chop like that

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.