[Project Throne] Gaming chairs, know what you're getting and what you are actually paying for

xiasuaykia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes you can try during shows. You can purchase it on the day itself, BUT you will not be able to collect it on the spot. You will need to arrange a day with them for delivery to your place.

nah that's fine. Good things are worth the wait.

I remembered a week ago, my gf was showing me a pic of throneV2 and said, 'there's a gaming chair?!?!' and I brushed her off saying, 'it is just a marketing strategy la'

and now, a week later, here I am, looking to purchase an Omega.

Wah lao eh sabo gf. :s13:

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nah that's fine. Good things are worth the wait.

I remembered a week ago, my gf was showing me a pic of throneV2 and said, 'there's a gaming chair?!?!' and I brushed her off saying, 'it is just a marketing strategy la'

and now, a week later, here I am, looking to purchase an Omega.

Wah lao eh sabo gf. :s13:

Can always hoot HM or ergo chair if u don wanna sabo gf...lol

sacredrays

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good enough for me, maybe cos i'm skinny thats why :s13:

some time i playing game i get very warm cause gaming too intense..

actually I'm like the same as some others who are considering secretlab as well HM aeron and ergohuman too.. me not working so must really think many many times over first. :s13::s13::s13:

berber

Master Member
Reaction score
some time i playing game i get very warm cause gaming too intense..

actually I'm like the same as some others who are considering secretlab as well HM aeron and ergohuman too.. me not working so must really think many many times over first. :s13::s13::s13:
If your fan got multiple speed, blast it during intense sessions?

iluvpreve

Reaction score
:s13: yah lor yah lor

Roy you know of any single seat stool and made like sofa kind?

something like this can use as leg rest :s13:

-Fashion-Leather-ottoman-storage-stool-stool-stool-changing-his-shoes-leather-sofa-stool-stool-benches.jpg

think ikea have... now no time to go down :(
dxracer selling gaming footrest :D

iluvpreve

Reaction score
by the way where is xtreme solution? plan to test both b4 purchase 1. dxracer king series vs secretlab omega

wlalala

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just get a decent office chair can already.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.