Amazon now offers free international shipping to Singapore... (strictly no referral link)

dataworld111

Reaction score
"Raise Hand", I wondered how will the warranty worked if we purchase from Amazon?

RMA back to where u bought it from unless it has international warranty i think...

so for eg. if you bought msi, local warranty...if u wanna rma you got to ship it back to the US.

but if you buy evga, international warranty...if u wanna rma you got to ship it to taiwan...i think..not too sure myself also.

t258jgn

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
For all Gfx Cards, Sound Cards & Motherboards bought in USA. RMA need to send back to USA.

Only EVGA you need to send to Taiwan or Hong Kong.

If you bring it to Local SG Distributors to RMA, they might help but need to charge you minimum $100~$150 admin & handling fees with 30days turnaround.

rAcEr

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

all pci express cards will work with your mobo...it depends on whether u play games...else any cheap gfx card less than 100sgd is enough.

street pricing u can checkout SLS or just download the pricelists from hwz.

rAcEr

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RMA back to where u bought it from unless it has international warranty i think...

so for eg. if you bought msi, local warranty...if u wanna rma you got to ship it back to the US.

but if you buy evga, international warranty...if u wanna rma you got to ship it to taiwan...i think..not too sure myself also.

i havent had to RMA anything back to amazon...but u can try chatting with their staff online...they r very flexible in terms of refunds, exchanges, rebates, etc...

rAcEr

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For all Gfx Cards, Sound Cards & Motherboards bought in USA. RMA need to send back to USA.

If you bring it to Local SG Distributors to RMA, they might help but need to charge you minimum $100~$150 admin & handling fees with 30days turnaround.

best to check with the local distro on warranty procedures before u go ahead to buy from amazon.

rAcEr

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
one last note...if u order from amazon make sure u pay in USD. they charge exorbitant rates using the currency converter feature...not worth it.

zijie1990

Reaction score
hi racer

to answer your question, i play dota 2 currently, but dunno if will play other games in future.

SSDLover

Banned
Reaction score

Sapphire and Zotac allow you to send back to their headquarter in H.K.
Personally ive emailed them and they say yes.

SSDLover

Banned
Reaction score
best to check with the local distro on warranty procedures before u go ahead to buy from amazon.

Every single item i bought from amazon saved me SGD50 easily.

Even if need to RMA, it's still cost less than SGD50 for registered mail to RMA back to, be it even U.S.

Imagine a whole damnn com consist of 10 parts, it would have saved u min. SGD250 just by buying half of them from U.S.

Last edited:

SSDLover

Banned
Reaction score
i havent had to RMA anything back to amazon...but u can try chatting with their staff online...they r very flexible in terms of refunds, exchanges, rebates, etc...

Amazon has the best customer service in the industry so far.;)

SSDLover

Banned
Reaction score
OCZ & Corsair allows you to RMA back to taiwan regardless where you bought your product.;)

Zotac, Sandisk and Sapphire RMA to hong kong.

daggerden

Reaction score
wah this amazon free shipping really gives a push to local distributor and retailer. Very poisonous indeed! :s13:

junialum

Master Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up, whenever big boys like Amazon show up. Ppl will cheer.

But in USA, some ppl get so addicted to Amazon they feel bad when their local stores start closing coz cannot compete. Maybe

one day...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.