Lian Li Casing user gallery

Philip

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CrUeL said:
u using same case as me right? dun seem to have enuff space to cut a hole of the size of the radiator opening... u might need to cut all the way to the edge...

Yup.. same case...

Can us shoot a dead center shot behind your case to illustrate e problem?

Phil

CrUeL

Reaction score
Philip said:
Yup.. same case...

Can us shoot a dead center shot behind your case to illustrate e problem?

Phil
i mean the radiator is much bigger than the amount of space available. and have to bare in mind leaving space for the side panel to be remove also.

Philip

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CrUeL said:
i mean the radiator is much bigger than the amount of space available. and have to bare in mind leaving space for the side panel to be remove also.

Yes.. I understand what u mean but your picture looks like it fit pretty well...

Phil

CrUeL

Reaction score
Philip said:
Yes.. I understand what u mean but your picture looks like it fit pretty well...

Phil
the radiator is very near the I/O ports... just nice beside all the connectors plugs...

Philip

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CrUeL said:
the radiator is very near the I/O ports... just nice beside all the connectors plugs...

xp750wc078l.jpg

I suspect that too...

Anyway.. still doing my research on silence case cooling & stumble upon this... hardcore...

Read all about this here.. http://www.dwpg.com/content.php?contid=3&artid=57&orgartid=57

Phil

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Philip said:
Cool... will be perfect if u do something about e card reader...

Phil

Close liao u also wont get to see the drive....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.