Razer Users Official Thread...

leoleong

Reaction score
BAN Leong, do you guy carry razer orochi replacement cord? if yes, what is the prices for it.

Thanks in advance.

Jiaw3i

Reaction score
Limited period only, while stocks last.

From Razer CEO,

https://www.facebook.com/minliangta...2/873847606006356/?type=1&fref=nf&pnref=story

For a limited time only for the launch of the Nabu X, we're making it easy for you to experience the social functions of the Nabu X with a friend!

For each purchase of the Nabu X, we'll give you another Nabu X for free (so you can give it to your closest gaming buddy)!

Keep track of your activities and stay up to date with notifications, app alerts, incoming messages and calls.

Live Smarter, get your Razer Nabu X smartbands from the RazerStore: http://rzr.to/NabuXBandTogether

blecap

Reaction score
Razer Surround Pro andXonar dsx

Hi all not sure where exactly to post, if it's wrong mod can move them to the correct sub forum.

I have an External sound card and have the Xonar DSX Audio Center (I know it sucks)installed when I was waiting to them to build my com.

I've got the Razer Surround Pro(paid version) for a long time now. One thing that totally can't put my mind to ease is I lack the knowledge for such issues as I do not know how both interact.

So the issue is I'm not sure if they already clash. My guts told me to uninstall the Xonar Dsx but don't dare yet, totally unsure what I should do to maximize my experience. Hopefully, someone can help me, if you please!

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
* SiC *

Hi there Sen,

I am really sorry to learn of your defective Razer Product.
I would want to process a replacement immediately for you but our warehouse currently does not have stocks for your unit and I have no information as to when the next stock will arrive.

Rather letting you wait for an indefinite time for it to be in stock, I am willing to make an exception in your case and upgrade your replacement unit to a DeathAdder Chroma instead.
This upgrade will of course come at no extra cost to you.

If the above arrangement is acceptable to you, please follow the instructions below.

In lieu of having to return the product for an exchange you can simply supply a picture of the unit showing the cut USB cord/audio connector and the serial number of the unit. Once we have the picture we can send out a replacement product for you. You should be able to cut the cord with a standard pair of scissors. Please be sure to show the cut USB cord/audio connector and the serial number in the same picture whenever possible.

We know that cutting the cord on a Razer product can be a bit painful for some of our devoted fans; truthfully, it makes us cringe a bit also. If you prefer to return your entire defective unit, just let us know and we will supply you with a traditional (RMA) Return Authorization Number. We just thought sending the picture would make things a bit easier and quicker for you.

Please let us know your choice and reply back to with the photo or let us know if you would prefer the traditional RMA number.

Photograph tips:

- Use the camera in the close up/macro mode if your camera has one.
- Lighting is key in any photograph. You may want to try the picture with the flash on and off to see what offers the best results.
- Use other light sources if need be.
- Different camera angles on the unit may result in a clearer picture.
- We have seen acceptable pictures from a cell phone, but some just do not have the quality needed.

Cut Cord Example: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34382161/Example.png

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anybody can share the 50% off code for the newly improved Razer Nabu?

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anybody keen on this concept for the Razer Nabu? Don't need to pay yet so need to indicate your interest. If it hits then hopefully can get a better price.

https://www.grouphunt.sg/posts/db9n6r8pbso52PQJQ/razer-nabu

nabu-gallery-01__thumb.png

poring24

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone if rattling scroll wheel on deathadder chroma is eligible for RMA?

just bought 1 week ago, quite annoying when moving the mouse :s22:

obichacha

Reaction score
I need help.

How to install driver for my eGPU of core x Chroma?
From my laptop thunderbolt 3 could not detected the graphics card from Razer core X. 😭😭

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.