Wireless IP Camera thread

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting the PT528V from Challenger so I can use my $40 e-voucher to offset the $99 price. Is it true that Sineogy webcams come with 3 year warranty?

table-31.jpg

For Sineogy cameras, what camera make do I have to select if I use IP Camviewer app?

pauche

Reaction score
I've just gotten the sineoji 528.

I realise that the motion detector function does not send a notification to my mobile phone (iOS) at the home screen (despite the setup with All notifications turned on). It only sends messages to the sineoji aps if the sineoji aps is opened and running.

Anyone have any tips or solutions to this?

pauche

Reaction score
Regarding sineoji aps on iOS, can the photo/video recorded on the phone be downloaded to the photo album?

vvaness40

Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting the PT528V from Challenger so I can use my $40 e-voucher to offset the $99 price. Is it true that Sineogy webcams come with 3 year warranty?

table-31.jpg

For Sineogy cameras, what camera make do I have to select if I use IP Camviewer app?

You can select ACROMEDIA-IN009 if you are using IP Camviewer app.

vvaness40

Reaction score
I've just gotten the sineoji 528.

I realise that the motion detector function does not send a notification to my mobile phone (iOS) at the home screen (despite the setup with All notifications turned on). It only sends messages to the sineoji aps if the sineoji aps is opened and running.

Anyone have any tips or solutions to this?

Did you turn on the Push notification in the sineoji app for iOS ?

winds1982

Reaction score
I understand that the sineoji SD can be accessed via
htp://x.x.x.x:8081/sd

Is there any Windows tool i can use to

1) Login to the SD card via HTTP, enter username & password

2) Copy the files from SD card to the local hard disk as the destination

3) Run a scheduler like every 10 minutes to do the steps as above, and only copy the new created files to the local hard disk?

Anyone exploring on this?

evets

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dean seems to be very busy lately, did not return calls/SMS

probably due high demand for his services...

i tried emailing the sales email address previously but no reply.
Managed to get to Dean via the forum after i made the online placement. Was able to finalise the installation date.

Imo, Dean provided good services on the installation and guided me on the use of the app which was easy to pick up.
Had an issue with the cam, i sms him about 10ish in the night and surprisedly he called back to assist me on the issue and managed to resolve it over the phone call. Kudos to his good aftersale services which is quite hard to come by nowadays (even an simple email query to Starhub take at least a week to get a response)

Had installed 3 x pt528v and also gotten the HomePlug AV Wireless Starter Kit for 3 + weeks. so far no complaints, the cam serve my needs and imagine quality is good enough for the price i paid for. Value for money. ;)

evets

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Regarding sineoji aps on iOS, can the photo/video recorded on the phone be downloaded to the photo album?

the photo can be save to album, video don't seem to be able to d/l to the phone directly ... maybe other users can advice?

rainforest

Reaction score
Hi,
Is it easy to install and operate the sineoji cam diy, no need wifi or viewing on phone, just the sd card for recording the vicinity of the front door 24/7. Thanks.

geckoSG

Master Member
Reaction score
Ok. Next week we shld hear from the new agent of wanscam here. She will b selling their 1080P at $69 each. N 1 model of the 3xzoom model at $79. I have tried the cameras. Can work with either wanscam own app or sineoji's app

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I saw wanscam , in their FB.
Saw new 1080p Cam.. Got one is the one which you it is show here..

earthlink

Reaction score
Hi Dean, can help to install 3 PT528 for my wife's colleague ? They tried to order Sineoji online but somehow they encountered some error and the order didn't go through.

PM me, Appreciate it, thanks.

huskyjude

Reaction score
sorry for late reply.

Dean helped me install one camera in my kitchen a couple of weeks back. Nice installation & casing and he even helped me install the app on my hp.

Thanks Dean - haven had time to go buy the sd cards.

rainforest

Reaction score
Hi, need recommendation for a small ip camera to be install on the main door outside ( on the wood door). To monitor outside common area. Thanks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.