Wireless IP Camera thread

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The Sineoji app or Tinycam Pro app has widget for Android that can paste on homescreen?

The IP Cam Viewer can do that.

midlusionz

Reaction score
Of course if you are using third party app such as IP Cam Viewer, your sineoji camera is going through a 3rd party ddns server for streaming. That will depends on that streaming server. If that server resides in the USA, then you will have your camera streaming from Singapore to USA and back to Singapore, it is like frequent flyer miles.

Use the Sineoji app and it is fast and instant on your mobile data connection :D

I still prefer Tinycam Pro app, it is really a top notched app.

Omg tinycam pro is so good. Thanks man. So smooth. So much better than ip cam viewer

~WindzStriker~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just want to know, how many of you are paid to post reviews for this sineoji, seems to be OVERLY positive reviews and seems to be the ONLY camera talked about at all.

Are there other recommendations? or is this really the most multipurpose brand out there?

that said can someone recommend me a pair of cameras under 150?
doesnt need to be wall mounted table top will make me happy

:s13::s13::s13:
I also feel the same, machiam all work for sineoji :s22:

earthlink

Reaction score
Does anyone knows how to configure tinycam pro with foscam ? I am stuck at the ddns portion with the port number.

When I entered the ddns address with the port number on a web browser, I can access the cam. However, I entered the same ddns address with the port in Tinycam app, I cannot access. What could have gone wrong ?

Last edited:

Dave27

Reaction score
I messed up with my router wifi mesh settings and my sineoji cams are offline. I whatsapp Dean of Sineoji at 4 am in the morning for assistance with a courtesy message whenever is convenient and guess what ? he replied my whatsapp about 3 minutes later and help me to get my cams back online. First class support !

Dave27

Reaction score
Hi guys happy new year in advance!

I've multiple sineoji cams installed in my house and it's working very well all thanks to Awesome Dean! Sineoji cams are really very responsive and good quality! Dean is also very helpful when comes to technical support and he will advice people patiently :)

The cams actually helped and saved my dad's life twice recently as my dad is a stroke survivor who had two seizures in the middle of the night, the clear night vision infrared, capable of zoom in and good speaker/mic features allowed me to alert my helpers and saved my dad twice. The 1080p cams are really very clear and nicely made. I strongly recommend sineoji cams to anyone who wanna setup ip cam at home for monitor kids, elderly, helpers and security purposes.

Cheers
Alex.

Alex, hope everything is ok.

I have the same view as you do, especially the support by Dean is really top notch. Same here, I have a few sineoji cameras and it serve me well since the day I bought it especially the real-time viewing is my priority.

ailiguan

Reaction score
Bro which camera are you trying to mount ?
I'm trying to mount PT714V onto the old mount. The new mount is some sort of a circular disc while the old mount is like 2 piece of sticks... Think you know what I mean .. lol

vvaness40

Reaction score
I'm trying to mount PT714V onto the old mount. The new mount is some sort of a circular disc while the old mount is like 2 piece of sticks... Think you know what I mean .. lol

The older mounting bracket for the sineoji cameras will not fit into the newer model of the sineoji cams like the 714v. Older bracket are more suitable for wall mount and the newer ones are ceiling mount. You can use the 3m velcro tape as an alternative so no drilling to the ceiling is necessary. That's the best option.

Reaction score
Need advice ~ Noob question regarding micro SD card for my 2X Sinoeji 716V.
64GB storage capacity have how many hours of recording? I don’t have any existing card to test. Will be using to check elderly, baby & maid @ home

ailiguan

Reaction score
The older mounting bracket for the sineoji cameras will not fit into the newer model of the sineoji cams like the 714v. Older bracket are more suitable for wall mount and the newer ones are ceiling mount. You can use the 3m velcro tape as an alternative so no drilling to the ceiling is necessary. That's the best option.
Thanks for the reply. Anyway I found a way to mount it on the old mount ******************
qIxCcaj0CMJk3BXiPqe4jztY8Xcbc3ANwNwAHPeeV9YHchyKfXmuvOXs0kIt8TP_eoismHpiwYZgJsVw8bK651GZsWE1gh7gGucBNz1ZeyVNh7l3WKLLpnMYcLOtROh52jMjCMJL_A=w2400

Last edited:

sgnimo

Reaction score
64gb about 20 days of continuous recording.

Need advice ~ Noob question regarding micro SD card for my 2X Sinoeji 716V.
64GB storage capacity have how many hours of recording? I don’t have any existing card to test. Will be using to check elderly, baby & maid @ home

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.