-=THE WHAT AMP ARE YOU USING THREAD=-

RockaRolla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
juz wanna ask here, anybody had the stepdance, and able to share the est. batt life? :)

ASUS111

Reaction score
Hi anyone here know where can I sell used amp? I have a very lightly used Hornets which I want to sell as I don't really like the idea of bringing an amp around. Thanks in advance.

asphyxiation

Reaction score
juz wanna ask here, anybody had the stepdance, and able to share the est. batt life? :)

I don't have the stepdance, but I do know people with it. It really depends on the batt you're using, but in any way, you won't be looking at anything long. It lasts around 6-7 hours depending on usage.

Silverback84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi anyone here know where can I sell used amp? I have a very lightly used Hornets which I want to sell as I don't really like the idea of bringing an amp around. Thanks in advance.

Electronic bazaar at market place

HayeonEleven

Reaction score
Ya I know.. I use a unmodded iPod video 5.5g (has search function) but I think my iPhone 4 wins leh.. iPhone 4 more clear leh.. That's what I hear..

For me Iphone 4 and imod sounds about 8-10% diff. Just that soundstage is wider and sound smoother for the imod .

weibchen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
166681_500940368120_731118120_6015482_351507_n.jpg

My amp ubermuzik tiny tube amp...buy shawnboi kope from me..*sad*
damn i miss it alot.

weibchen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i cannot confirm nor deny for it is infractionable.. later i tio another 2 points by answering a yes or no question.

Randius

Reaction score
i cannot confirm nor deny for it is infractionable.. later i tio another 2 points by answering a yes or no question.

Scratch that question. What is the earphone/headphone you paired with it and how did the amp enhance the sound?

weibchen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sweet mids with slightly rolled off highs, a not so warmish tube amp that can handle any kind of music.
But extremely musical...non fatiguing, once you strat listening don't feel like stopping..

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WAHAH! yes it's with me.

The amp is really good, handles all kind of music well.

I listen mostly to country/R&B/Pop/Jpop.

Like what weibchen said, once u start listening you don't feel like stopping.

I have been listening via the amp using USB. Totally awesome.

I listen to taylor swift - Back to december FLAC format.

Using TF10 with audiohub hybrid cable. Tips is sony hybrid.

Playing taylor swift song on the amp was really awesome. The amp bought out the mids/low of the song, Created wider soundstage too. The most obvious is that you are able to hear details of taylor swft instruments. Every strums, drums, clicks can be heard.

Also using the amp helped to enhance the vocal, taylor swift song is one example that needs good earpiece/amp to listen. It have guy sing however quite song. PLus some song have double voice. Really bring it all out. Nice :) - try listening to Forever & Always (Piano Version)

That's all i can say now. Good amp.

Honest review :)

Please audi it at once i return it to louis. :)

weibchen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i don't know don't ask me this :look:...wah lau.. mai hai wa leh:(.. LOL

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.