HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Anybody on the late february group reshell?

Like Tree20Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-04-2012, 12:05 AM   #496
Master Member

had just sent mine for a refit. Yes its free if you inform and have the refit done within 4 weeks after you have received the ciems. The lune cable have a 1 year warrenty iirc. My black sleeve after the y-splitter came off after like 4 days of usage (lol) and he took it back and doing a full resleeve haha. Going to receive both back in maybe a months' time.
When did you send it back? Today? And btw are you requesting for recessed socket?
Old 21-04-2012, 12:52 AM   #497

When did you send it back? Today? And btw are you requesting for recessed socket?
I sent it back on tuesday. No im not requesting for recessed. Kevin told me they only do flushed (?) haha.
KahBoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2012, 08:35 AM   #498
Arch-Supremacy Member

just got mine! right side's not rly a perfect fit vs the left but i guess i can live with it~

can't bear the thoughts of being seperated frm my iems so long again!
devilcm3 likes this.
Dan_Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2012, 10:13 AM   #499

I sent it back on tuesday. No im not requesting for recessed. Kevin told me they only do flushed (?) haha.
eh got such thing one meh? only do flushed wtf...
ForeverCSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2012, 10:18 AM   #500
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just saw this thread. 5th week for me already, sent Kevin a sms, hope I get mine back by next weekend. For those complaining about the lack of emails and reply, should have expected that before doing the reshell.

Kevin told me to expect mine about week 6, so i went with the reshell and as long as he replies the sms, i get back my tf10, I'm a happy customer.

Anyways mine got artwork, so I think mine will take a longer time than others.. I sent in mine on the 17th of March, after the group reshells, so I guess I'm with a different shipment.

Last edited by FreewayJet; 21-04-2012 at 10:25 AM..
FreewayJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2012, 10:25 AM   #501
Arch-Supremacy Member

just got mine! right side's not rly a perfect fit vs the left but i guess i can live with it~

can't bear the thoughts of being seperated frm my iems so long again!
Gpgt!

10char
Old 21-04-2012, 10:45 AM   #502
Arch-Supremacy Member

Got a reply from kevin, This week's shipment is until #210. My order number is #211. Guess its another week then.
Old 21-04-2012, 10:56 AM   #503
Arch-Supremacy Member

Gpgt!

10char
will do tt tonight!!
Old 21-04-2012, 12:06 PM   #504

Sigh im no. 186 and hes still ignoring my messages
Techtechy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2012, 01:58 PM   #505

Got a reply from Kevin with regards to my IEM with artwork , he said it is completed and will arrive this coming week, which makes it a total of 9 weeks.

Anyone who has participated in a reshell through null, solo or group from a non-gabriel batch, please send me a copy of your invoice so I can use this evidence in price difference to confront Kevin and question him for a price diff and hopefully refund the difference at minimum.

Anyone who wants to tag along to bang table with me is welcomed as well!
LiQuiFireX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2012, 02:23 PM   #506

Mine just states $210 for reshell, #193. what does the rest says.
terrence78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2012, 07:06 PM   #507
Arch-Supremacy Member

Got a reply from Kevin with regards to my IEM with artwork , he said it is completed and will arrive this coming week, which makes it a total of 9 weeks.

Anyone who has participated in a reshell through null, solo or group from a non-gabriel batch, please send me a copy of your invoice so I can use this evidence in price difference to confront Kevin and question him for a price diff and hopefully refund the difference at minimum.

Anyone who wants to tag along to bang table with me is welcomed as well!
Mine was solo cause I missed the group reshell.. but I still got $260 for reshell with lune, $25 for artwork.
Old 21-04-2012, 07:15 PM   #508

#207 here. Was with Terrence's GB.

Went down today to collect my ciem. Fit was alright, though I felt that the left side loosen a little when I opened my jaw. Kevin said that you shouldn't be moving your mouth when you listen, so it isn't an issue.

Anyways Kevin took them back because my artwork wasn't done. Kinda disappointed after the long wait. But he assured me he "should" be done in 3 weeks.

Lastly, the left side cables didn't sit in as flushed to the sockets as the right, with about 1-2 mm sticking out. The right side was nicely flushed, and that made the left side kinda unacceptable. Kevin said that the sockets will loosen overtime and fit in.

What do you think guys?
zo0ren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2012, 09:39 PM   #509
Arch-Supremacy Member

gpgt as promised!
Old 21-04-2012, 10:23 PM   #510
Master Member

#207 here. Was with Terrence's GB.

Went down today to collect my ciem. Fit was alright, though I felt that the left side loosen a little when I opened my jaw. Kevin said that you shouldn't be moving your mouth when you listen, so it isn't an issue.

Anyways Kevin took them back because my artwork wasn't done. Kinda disappointed after the long wait. But he assured me he "should" be done in 3 weeks.

Lastly, the left side cables didn't sit in as flushed to the sockets as the right, with about 1-2 mm sticking out. The right side was nicely flushed, and that made the left side kinda unacceptable. Kevin said that the sockets will loosen overtime and fit in.

What do you think guys?
If its 3 weeks then I'll send back mine on Monday.

gpgt as promised!
Very nice! What cable is that?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.