Anyone heard of the TDK IE800? Another Value for money iem in the sub $200 range?

Emospence

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Walao eh, last month I bought, this month Stereo got promo $159, $^%^&&$$^%^*&

dancingqueen

Reaction score
During my time, TDK was well known in the recording media like cassette tapes or video tape and semi conductors. Didn't know that they are going into consumer earphone market.

Dreammusic

Reaction score
Going down to try later this afternoon shun bian try the Plantronics and Jawbone bluetooth.

boompipi

Reaction score
Is stocks for the TDK IE800 available? Might make a trip down this weekend to hoot. At the same time can try some more other stuff. Hopefully don't kanna poison.

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
IMO if it is said that IE800 is similar to BA200 as I have heard then it is those kind that doesn't really impress in the first listen but rather sinks in over time

Yeah, probably this kind of earphone really need time to appreciate..
From my experience, only in a silent environment those will shine.

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
Is stocks for the TDK IE800 available? Might make a trip down this weekend to hoot. At the same time can try some more other stuff. Hopefully don't kanna poison.

Need to check for the stocks when the store is open =)

schaffhauser

Reaction score
Coming down to get the TDK IE800 for my girlfriend. Any advise if stocks are still available? My friend visited the Ion outlet and found the display for IE800 was empty 2 days ago. Don't want to make a wasted trip if no stocks.

schaffhauser

Reaction score
Should try out the BA200 as well before hooting the IE800. Both are high performance earphones at value price.

Hitsugaya87

Reaction score
Agree on that and very good price at Stereo now :) don't look down on it just because its a dual dynamic driver - although many dual dynamic driver earphones have flunked in the past.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone bought the IE800 from expansys sg ?
Price seems unbelievable .

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
tested the ie800 few weeks back, actually it sounds quite different from ba200.

And ba200 is actually the one that surprised me.
Super smooth wow.. except lack lows.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.