Behind-the-neck headphones recommendations?

nescaf3

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm looking for behind-the-neck / behind-the-head / neckband headphones that is decent for rock music and/or watching videos. Budget is at around S$100+/-.

Hope I can get* few recommendations from the forummers here and thank you in advanced. :)

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm looking for behind-the-neck / behind-the-head / neckband headphones that is decent for rock music and/or watching videos. Budget is at around S$100+/-.

Hope I can get* few recommendations from the forummers here and thank you in advanced. :)

You can consider the Sennheiser PMX685i or you can go for wireless bluetooth like Jabra Rox, Plantronics Backbeat Go 2 or the new model from JBL, the Reflect BT which also goes behind the head/ neck and entirely no cables can go or tangle in front. All of these models are also sweat-resistant that can be your workout buddy.

Visit us soon and audition them first. ;)

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.