Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-08-2016, 07:02 PM   #61
Arch-Supremacy Member

Own a t3 after 1 year volume control uplorry
Buy new one few month also spoil

Change to klipsch after 1 year volume control also have the same problem

Seem need change to bose speaker liao
Good choice, you won't go wrong with a Bose. The B&O A1 looks cool too but sound wise, a little inferior to my Soundlink Mini II.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:13 PM   #62

Creative needs to up their products lineup QC and production manufacturing process , the continuing of cheapskate method used for producing its products must end .

I cannot believe spending off several hundreds of dollars then it give you the short life span ...

There are higher quality coming out from PRC DAP/AMP , audio products which are of a better build quality compared to their counterparts .
I'm starting to worry about my creative .
Agree that quality is an issue with their products

Hope they manage to resolve it ASAP

Sent from HUAWEI MHA-L29 using GAGT
mingean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 07:39 PM   #63

mine die on me a month bad. not a battery problem as it cam=n hold charge but seem to power board or circuity issue.
perry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 10:55 PM   #64
Arch-Supremacy Member

Creative needs to up their products lineup QC and production manufacturing process , the continuing of cheapskate method used for producing its products must end .

I cannot believe spending off several hundreds of dollars then it give you the short life span ...

There are higher quality coming out from PRC DAP/AMP , audio products which are of a better build quality compared to their counterparts .
I'm starting to worry about my creative .
Cheap components, anyway just get other portable speakers.
Sony, JBL and etc. even their cheapest one will not die that easily.
Old 27-06-2017, 12:39 AM   #65

Creative qc and service standards dropped drastically over the years. What's the use of producing good sound quality products without even providing good rma service standards. Sim wong hoo should ask his dept to wake up their idea.
Creative's service standards have always been damn poor. Go back to 1998-2001 timeframe. SB Live! cards that worked on Win98, no drivers made available for the card to be used on Win2k. Must buy a new card. Rinse/repeat for WinXP.

Anything from Creative that required software to run I've avoided since those days. Now it appears even the hardware is junk. Close shop liao. Joke of a company.
SiaoAngMoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 11:58 AM   #66
Arch-Supremacy Member

1998-2001 huh... that reminds me, Audigy cards can get their firmware corrupted and become undetectable by Windows, requiring the use of kx drivers if you still want to use them.
Old 01-07-2017, 03:00 PM   #67

hey guys.. i've experienced the same situation like you guys... but heck... dun sell it away cheap... try the method below before thrashing it away. at least it worked on mine

Unplug it…

Allow the Battery to run down and drain completely.

Press the Power button…. it should be free of all Power.

Plug it back in…. allow it to begin Recharging.

Then turn it back on..by pressing the Main Power button.
spin_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 06:00 PM   #68
Arch-Supremacy Member

1998-2001 huh... that reminds me, Audigy cards can get their firmware corrupted and become undetectable by Windows, requiring the use of kx drivers if you still want to use them.
Threw away one of my Audigy cards due to such issue.
Weird after some time it stop working or being detected.
techidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 10:39 AM   #69

I am experiencing the same issue. After around one and half year, it can not be powered on. After re-plug the power cord, the lights flashes once. No idea what happens.
raylu1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.