on the side note :

the fake ATH-ESW10.... cant make it lol

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

racoiaw

Reaction score
ahh i see. what will the capacitors do?

it helps to tune frequency when current is passed through and also to protect the circuit by decoupling? somebody correct me please.

btw i just found out that my LOD works even without the resistor! but only for older models of ipods. my diymod 5G for example :D

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone can recommend what OP amps to get? Currently in Japan and going crazy over a shop in Japan :s22:

phoenixndragonrfrens123

Reaction score
Hi,

My UE TF10 stock cable 3.5mm jack cannot fit into my iphone's lifeproof casing as it is angled and it is too big to fit into the port.The only 3.5mm jack that can fit into my lifeproof casing is the stock apple earphone buds.I was wondering if this particular jack Oyaide 3.5mm Gold Plugs | Stage93 is really same sized as the stock apple iphone earbud's 3.5mm jack like it says in the description cos if it is I would like to engage someone to help me change the jack of my TF 10 stock cable :)

Cryok95

Reaction score
Don't bother. Just get another cable. Stock tf10 cable is crap so don't waste ur money on repairing it.

Snowblind

Reaction score
Hi all, i am looking to get a lod for my iphone. How much improvement can be had from custom made lod to fiio lod? Or is it better to get a better player? Thought of getting a older gen ipod if its worth the improvement. Currently alternating between my iPhone 3gs and sansa clip zip/fiio e6. Thought about,replacing the e6 with e7 if i do get the lod. Using UE700.

Take note, i have no tools right now to build a kit. Want to have a new hobby. Thanks all.

racoiaw

Reaction score
buy the tools and diy yourself. pretty fun. the parts and tools are not that exp and pretty easy to get

racoiaw

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend an alternative to the nichicon caps for making a low profile lod for diymod? Best if as small as possible and around 33-47uf.

Also need to know where can get those helping hands to make my life easier soldering those #%$& small neutrik right angle plugs. Managed to destroy 2 before I realise I need a thinner tip and something to hold them firmly.

And finally those iPod connectors shown on the guide. those low profile black ones. Bought from qables previously but they are kinda expensive with shipping. So looking for places to get them locally.

Thanks in advance

Takaki

Reaction score
Anywhere at SLT you can find those helping hand tool for about 8-20 bucks.

you mean something like this right ?
sku_51055_1.jpg

I got mine at the goot retailer (at B1) when i got my soldering iron @ $9, walked around most of the SLT shops afterwards and found many shops selling them for that price range.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.