Earphone solution offer Westone 4R for 299 US

MrSenG

Reaction score
I may consider selling my TG! 334, depends on some factors. Will update when confirmed.

Taeyeonie

Master Member
Reaction score
I may consider selling my TG! 334, depends on some factors. Will update when confirmed.

You wanna sell your TG334 when It hasn't even arrived?

What might caught your ears? ASG-2 perhaps? Or the infamous MH335DW :s13:

Taeyeonie

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol, it's one of the options, though I would certainly be spending a while in Jaben, 2.8K worth of decisions to make. Nothing set in stone, must be flexible. :s13:

Advisable do a A/B comparison between your upcoming TG334 and the MH335DW before deciding. The TG334 has better treble extension. Where as MH335DW is just too bassy for me.

TG334 still maintains a 4 digit sum resell value even after a year. The MH335DW has no resell value. Zero percent. :)

Choose wisely.

MrSenG

Reaction score
Advisable do a A/B comparison between your upcoming TG334 and the MH335DW before deciding. The TG334 has better treble extension. Where as MH335DW is just too bassy for me.

TG334 still maintains a 4 digit sum resell value even after a year. The MH335DW has no resell value. Zero percent. :)

Choose wisely.

Ah, very true, thanks! I was told that the MH335DW's universal fit demo would come in with my batch of TG! 334, which is why I was looking forward to it.

However, I was informed that the 335DW demo is already in, which excited me to go try even before my TG! 334 is in, lol. Shall wait for my TG! 334 then, thanks!

I have absolute faith in the TG! 334's resale value, which is why it has a role to play in the second option in my plans :s13:

LionPlushie

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wa I also want buy one set to flip liao. 450 sia. one set earn 60+. :crazy: I just separate order 10 sets to siam taxes can liao. anyone want do it with me?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.