Earphone solution offer Westone 4R for 299 US

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
flipping not unethical lah .... is buy and sell mah....

like buying shares only.... then those billionaires ... buy and sell few hundred lots earn like siao,... u got say them?

flip also got risk... item DOA... item lost .... nobody buy....

why people flip? is because the environment is squeezing us... some earn $$$ for leisure... milk powder( 1 tin $60!!!) .... etc

and to some kids still getting large pocket money....your parents could be flipping properties.... shares

Last edited:

Taeyeonie

Master Member
Reaction score
Not taking the risk. Insufficient capital to begin with. Looking at black friday approaching real soon, risks are even higher.

destrozer

Reaction score
flipping not unethical lah .... is buy and sell mah....

like buying shares only.... then those billionaires ... buy and sell few hundred lots earn like siao,... u got say them?

flip also got risk... item DOA... item lost .... nobody buy....

why people flip? is because the environment is squeezing us... some earn $$$ for leisure... milk powder( 1 tin $60!!!) .... etc

and to some kids still getting large pocket money....your parents could be flipping properties.... shares

alamakazim, i respect you because though you might charge a fee for assembling something, it requires skill.

BUT BUYING EARPHONES?!

*click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click*

You're done! That's not really business at all. The thing that disses me off is he makes it sound like he is doing a great favour for all singaporeans who might have trouble getting goods from overseas.

LionPlushie

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
alamakazim, i respect you because though you might charge a fee for assembling something, it requires skill.

BUT BUYING EARPHONES?!

You're done! That's not really business at all. The thing that disses me off is he makes it sound like he is doing a great favour for all singaporeans who might have trouble getting goods from overseas.

ya he make himself sounds like a saint when he is actually earning without doing anything other than doing a few mouse click.

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

BUT BUYING EARPHONES?!

alot of average joe is doing this... iphone... samsung...

queuing at expo for cheap electronics

average joes are having a tough time in singapore

LionPlushie

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those expo one they put in effort. iphone samsung as well. unless you talking about those ordered online lol.

Taeyeonie

Master Member
Reaction score
I got my iPhone 5 via starhub pre-order. I just had a good night sleep, wake up 9am to collect my phone at 10.30am :s22:

LionPlushie

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got my iPhone 5 via starhub pre-order. I just had a good night sleep, wake up 9am to collect my phone at 10.30am :s22:

iphone 5 easy to sell lei lol. iphone 5s now apple store still can order. except for the ugly gold.

jiawei90

Reaction score
where got.. they ask bangla/maid help them q woh

I think you guys are quite hard on him, some things are worth noting, he is not forcing the deal on anybody, perhaps you guys could just drop the link of the deal on EarphoneSolutions and Bam!, his deal just went out of the window. I think unscrupulous businessman are everywhere, buy low sell high, but thinking about it, isn't that what some of us do? (eg. Stocks) Those who are ignorant will just get their broker to recommend them some of the hot stocks to invest in without even knowing what they are investing into (are they wrong too?).

I am pretty sure if someone hit on the deal, he/she either i) new to the audiophile industry, ii) computer illiterate, iii) too damn rich to wait for 3 days shipping? Anyhow, I am certain all of us are victims of these sort of deals (information asymmetry guys?). We can curse at luck but ultimately, it is due to our own misjudgement of not doing enough research.

Hell, I think what he is doing is unethical, but it's a free market so who are we to crucify him?

It's just my 2 cents here. This post is supposed to set you thinking, not inviting any flaming session whatsoever! Cheers! :D (typing this with my 4r in my ears :s8:)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.