Earphone solution offer Westone 4R for 299 US

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nothing wrong sell buy low sell high... earn abit ok... if u all dun like then dun need to spent outside... u go buy mixed veg rice then also earn if they no earn u got rice to eat?

Not happy simply avoid the thread ;)

MrSenG

Reaction score
I agree with jiawei90 and Nakedtoes, there's no need to criticise him for flipping, which may have been why he responded in quite a rude manner.

As long as he conducts his deals honestly, how different is he from blogshops etc.? Posting the US$299 link on his threads could educate the public and give yourself a sense of righteousness, but that doesn't mean you have to lash out at him.

It's a community we would like to build, not a clique. Let's be more tolerable of one another. Just my two cents.

Last edited:

behling

Reaction score
He rage liao business all gone down the drain for all u noe his 450 bidding also aeroplane him no wonder he got time write essay for u all

FatalethaL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
and next thing you know,there will be a list of blacklisted sellers/buyers.

Randius

Reaction score
Just move on lah, it is not like nobody did the same thing when TF10 and X10 were dirt cheap.

weng

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Flip or not, there are pple who may have obstacles buying from online means and for whatever reasons won't mind paying more to get it from a local source. It's cheaper than rrp and even the walk in discount anyway. so as long as the source is made known, willing seller willing buyer.

Also let's not forget whenever you point a finger at someone, you have 3 fingers pointing back at yourself.

Last edited:

d4rkm4st3r

Master Member
Reaction score
In the end, those who missed the deal at Earsolution and really want the w4r will eventually get it from him.

I actually bought a set of tf10 3 years ago from a seller that bought a lot during Black Friday sales.. Because i missed the deal.. so no choice, get from him @ $220 when he got it only at $150.

In the end, i feel that both sides win leh.. cos i got what i wanted at a cheaper price compared to local retail shops.. He earn a bit of kopi money..

So lets dont get angry with them and just chillax.

d4rkm4st3r

Master Member
Reaction score
even mass order organizer, they too earn money.

is all about money.
Mass organisers i think is more of charging u on the service...

For my mass order, i help u guys bring the cables in, somemore at a cheaper price..

:)

FatalethaL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i do mini MO only make very little money... "profits" adds up to 3 cups of kopi oh gao.

jiawei90

Reaction score
Agreed! Live and let live, life goes on, music goes on too! :D Something on the line of "You earn something while I lost less, win-win situation for both parties" really sums up all that I wanted to say! :D

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I helping 2 more friends to buy also. Hopefully they sent all different timing to avoid gst.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just curious if I bought 2 sets so total 8drivers 1 side. I send for resell to 8 drivers ciem still very cheap and worthwhile. Lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.