Earphone solution offer Westone 4R for 299 US

etcl

Reaction score
hi

If anyone has an extra BNIB set to let go at cost/small amount of coffee money... pls pm
thanks a lot

Taeyeonie

Master Member
Reaction score
Got a few guys bnib for $550 LOL

Swimming_Flippers2-3.jpg

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still can get from amazon for S$480

those no credit/debit card.... I can help.. pm me

nuky8181

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyknow know if will suffer GST if ship direct from earphonesolution? Another question. Thinking of getting Shure. The last time I get from them, it was rejected as they said Shure does not ship to Singapore. Anyone know if this policy still stand?

Last edited:

Chevalier

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Anyknow know if will suffer GST if ship direct from earphonesolution? Another question. Thinking of getting Shure. The last time I get from them, it was rejected as they said Shure does not ship to Singapore. Anyone know if this policy still stand?

Don't exceed 400 SGD.

Yes the policy still stands

webberjosh

Reaction score
Hi,

need not worry, they only declared USD50 for the package :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.