FAD Pandora Vi Appreciation thread

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Woo Audio WES...?? :D

Actually, the SR009 is small and I don't see it any harder than a electrostatic speaker............................:s8:

As what one always said, go for quality watts...................:s12:

ewng

Reaction score
Actually, the SR009 is small and I don't see it any harder than a electrostatic speaker............................:s8:

As what one always said, go for quality watts...................:s12:

WES is an amp for electrostatic headphones... ;)

ewng

Reaction score
Yup but u also can used good quality amp to drive the SR009 by just buying a converter.....................;)

Wow...your theory is like you buy a Ferrari chasis and put a Toyota Vios engine to drive the car... :s13:

iAHBEE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow...your theory is like you buy a Ferrari chasis and put a Toyota Vios engine to drive the car... :s13:

Not referring to Jeremy shushu, but sometimes got people just huan to show that they can afford to retrofit a ferrari wib QQ engine mah :o

kenz

Master Member
Reaction score
Yup but u also can used good quality amp to drive the SR009 by just buying a converter.....................;)

Won't there be some "noise" in the signal? From my super limited info, the electrostat amp has lots of stuff going on to get a clear signal to the SR009. :(

reckon if spend so much on the SR009, should spend on proper back-end system supporting it. else is a bit wasted.

kenz

Master Member
Reaction score
Not referring to Jeremy shushu, but sometimes got people just huan to show that they can afford to retrofit a ferrari wib QQ engine mah :o

That happened recently in states right? was on tv news i think. :s13:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Won't there be some "noise" in the signal? From my super limited info, the electrostat amp has lots of stuff going on to get a clear signal to the SR009. :(

reckon if spend so much on the SR009, should spend on proper back-end system supporting it. else is a bit wasted.

Actually need to ask those experts that used Stax here......................:D

According to the SA at Mook, u can do so but he never told me the outcome..........................:s13:

But logically, I don't see why it's can't if your amp can drive those Magneplanar speaker..........................:s8:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Moi Ferrari chasis and put a Toyota Vios engine is even more expensive than a WES amp.................................:D

Haonan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OT too much liao guise, this thread isn't abt Stax rigs or cars in the first place.
:p:p

Let's go back on topic please.
:o

Haonan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Waiting u to intro more fad bomb here

I'm not suicide bomber rah, prease don't look forward to more FAD poisoning frm me. I'm just a peasant unlike you....whr got so much moola to anyhow hoothoothoot.

But you can expect a proper write-up review from me in future once I received my pair of Pandora Hope VI, most likely is joining u guys liao just not pre-ordering frm Jaben that's all. If possible will also throw in some minor comparisons against my own ATH cans as well.

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm not suicide bomber rah, prease don't look forward to more FAD poisoning frm me. I'm just a peasant unlike you....whr got so much moola to anyhow hoothoothoot.

But you can expect a proper write-up review from me in future once I received my pair of Pandora Hope VI, most likely is joining u guys liao just not pre-ordering frm Jaben that's all. If possible will also throw in some minor comparisons against my own ATH cans as well.

I even more peasant plz. Ur gear all so power. I super peasant beside u.

Ok joke aside. Waiting for ur comparison with ath gear. Anyway u got the w3000anv?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.