Gaming headset, any below 200?

eladarea

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have read around but most brands seem unfamiliar to me. Only know like razer, schneizzer.. And what people carry on train those audio tech.

what's good for gaming like world of warcraft? Main thing is comfort and good surround for that budget.

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have read around but most brands seem unfamiliar to me. Only know like razer, schneizzer.. And what people carry on train those audio tech.

what's good for gaming like world of warcraft? Main thing is comfort and good surround for that budget.

Logitech G430 might suit your needs.:)

Psycovirus

Reaction score
Most gaming headsets are bad at sound quality except a few. Best positional audio is using Open-Back Headphones. Get a proper headset and an external mic. You don't need gimmicky Surround headphones, most games has headpone option which gives exceptional positional audio on stereo channels.

eladarea

Reaction score
I see. thanks all for reply. Cos sitex tmr. so wonder if I'm able to get something nice. so I shouldn't be overspending.

known2014

Reaction score
Where can I get a external mike in Singapore? Something that attaches to the headphones or wire?

eladarea

Reaction score
is there such input point on headphones for u to attach mic to? saw a couple of headphones selling at challenge. Audio Techika like affordable.

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
I'm quite skeptical abt Logitech products. bought a mousing it says "gaming mouse" and it spoils after just 3 mths. Will their headphones be of such quality?

Hi,

We feel bad on your experience with the Logitech mouse, however unless there is a manufacturer's defect on the product (which will be likely covered under warranty) we believe Logitech are quality products and the G430 will come with a 3 year local warranty against manufacturer's defects.

We also have the demo units in both our store in ION Orchard or Plaza Singapura and you can come down to see and audition the headphone in person. ;)

eladarea

Reaction score
likely manufacturer defect. the buttons non responsive anymore. didn't really thought of checking the mouse in for inspection. ion, I know which shop. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.