Jaybird Bluebuds X

Zippity

Reaction score
Hard to find a Bluetooth that sounded decent. Found what i'm looking for and just great..... No stocks!!!

Jhyun

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to IT show and tried the Bluebuds, seems like there's a problem pairing with a Note 2. Anyone else observed this phenomenon?

Koelsch

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to IT show and tried the Bluebuds, seems like there's a problem pairing with a Note 2. Anyone else observed this phenomenon?

nawh no problem. just tried on a note 2.

the thing is that it cannot control volume on android platform? :(

FuzzyLop

Reaction score
I am having problem with the fins placement. The left side is making my ears hurt using m and if i change to s its like not holding. Any tips? I have no issue using size m on my right.

Is there a recommended position for the fins? it looks like the tip is around the top of the jaybird logo when i look at their website.

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
I am having problem with the fins placement. The left side is making my ears hurt using m and if i change to s its like not holding. Any tips? I have no issue using size m on my right.

Is there a recommended position for the fins? it looks like the tip is around the top of the jaybird logo when i look at their website.

Not set can tweak to what's optimal for you =)

Have you tried wearing over the wears on the Bluebuds X?

Bregan84

Reaction score
get it direct from jaybird website.. intl shipping is just 26.50 USD. in all total price is 250 SGD. below 400 bucks no GST...

No local warranty coverage but i can live with that..

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
Wouldn't wearing over the ears flip the left/right channel as your mic is now on the left side?
Yes it will so its not advisable unless you really need the X-Fit. =) The regular wearing method is already very secure =)

SubHuM4n

Reaction score
get it direct from jaybird website.. intl shipping is just 26.50 USD. in all total price is 250 SGD. below 400 bucks no GST...

No local warranty coverage but i can live with that..

Indeed even if it spoilt can ship back and get it replaced and it's still cheaper than buying it in here not sure why so expensive in singapore :s22:.. also saw a post in facebook, the distro here taking a long time to replace his/her earpiece...makes me wonder paying nearly 100 dollars extra for what?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.