Jaybird Bluebuds X

HyperBaka

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where to get the cheapest brand new bluebud x? Planning to get one, thanks!
:D

djccii

Reaction score
Found out that Decibel SG in Sim Lim is now selling X2s. Not sure if still got stock now. But saw this in their fb account posted 23hours ago:

Jaybird X2
Limited Stocks.
$259/-
Black - 6pcs
White - 3pcs (2pcs now)
Alpha - 3pcs
Charge - 6pcs (5pcs now)
Ice - 6pcs
Fire - 6pcs (4pcs now)
Hope the stock is enough for this weekend.

Mine I ordered from Treoo, they say will be available early next week for pickup.

ralliart12

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Found out that Decibel SG in Sim Lim is now selling X2s. Not sure if still got stock now. But saw this in their fb account posted 23hours ago:

Jaybird X2
Limited Stocks.
$259/-
Black - 6pcs
White - 3pcs (2pcs now)
Alpha - 3pcs
Charge - 6pcs (5pcs now)
Ice - 6pcs
Fire - 6pcs (4pcs now)
Hope the stock is enough for this weekend...

Wow (if they indeed have stock for over-counter sales), that's actually cheap.

I was eventually charged SGD$261.29 for my Amazon purchase.

...Mine I ordered from Treoo, they say will be available early next week for pickup.

Treoo priced it at $259/=. Not bad, some more got local warranty.

Looks like those of us who purchased from Amazon actually lost out :s22:

thommysonzxs

Reaction score

Jaybird X2
Limited Stocks.
$259/-
Black - 6pcs
White - 3pcs (2pcs now)
Alpha - 3pcs
Charge - 6pcs (5pcs now)
Ice - 6pcs
Fire - 6pcs (4pcs now)
Hope the stock is enough for this weekend.

Mine I ordered from Treoo, they say will be available early next week for pickup.

Thanks bro! I went this afternoon and got myself my X2! Gg to the gym right now to text drive it!

24thchromosome

Reaction score
I've been waiting for massdrop to organize a drop for X2 for a long time now and finally they did it. In fact, I think they just drop couple of hours back. I'm gonna buy from Massdrop instead of Amazon, which is cheaper, even after factoring in the free amazon shipping to SGP.

ralliart12

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
xHSzJCi.jpg

Received mine today. Still write big big "lithium ion battery" on the packaging sia...

Update: 哇, even the smallest "fins" is too big for my ears...hurts a little...

Last edited:

24thchromosome

Reaction score
So what's the best local deal you guys have gotten? Thanks for sharing.

I had ordered from massdrop. Price worked out to be around SGD$234 based on current exchange rate credit card might charge, inclusive of shipping. Problem is, it turned out Jaybird came back and declared massdrop as an unauthorize online retailer of their products and no warranty will be honored. So, I am pulling out from this order and am now looking for a local one which can provide local warranty.

Reference: https://www.massdrop.com/buy/jaybird-x2

Xrin

Reaction score
Currently I have been using the jb Bluebuds X for about a year. Is it worth to upgrade to the new X2?

mudxblood

Master Member
Reaction score
Jaybird X2 going at $229 weekend price today at Decibel, down from $259. Quite worth it to hoot now!:eek:

Momentumm

Master Member
Reaction score
Those with Changi Rewards card can go electronics hub @ T3 to buy X2 at $217. Got 7% + 10% discount. That's like IT Show promo price kind. Haha.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.