Jaybird Bluebuds X

FuzzyLop

Reaction score
Anyone has info on the Jaybird Bluebuds X?

Or can you recommend a Bluetooth headphone. preferably those that can use comply/shure tips.

Koelsch

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jaybird is probably one of the better bluetooth "outdoor sweatproof" brand out there but alot of places all outta stock at the moment.

or rather, what info do you need? :o

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
Anyone has info on the Jaybird Bluebuds X?

Or can you recommend a Bluetooth headphone. preferably those that can use comply/shure tips.

Do you have a price range in mind? Was blown by the sound quality of the Bluebuds X when it first reached our stores! One of the best on a bluetooth sports headset so far. Will try if Comply foam works on it.

If you are using for jogging outdoors, being able to hear what's going on might be important so you might want to consider the Jabra Sport BT as well. =)

keepitshut.jx

Reaction score
Any idea when stock will reach stereo? Really looking forward to getting them.
Do you have a price range in mind? Was blown by the sound quality of the Bluebuds X when it first reached our stores! One of the best on a bluetooth sports headset so far. Will try if Comply foam works on it.

If you are using for jogging outdoors, being able to hear what's going on might be important so you might want to consider the Jabra Sport BT as well. =)

FuzzyLop

Reaction score
Will not be using it for jogging. Mainly for mp3 + skype + calls

Is it able to pair with 2 device simultaneously? Like hand phone for calls + mp3 player for music or hand phone + computer.

Main reason why I am considering this model is due to the battery life and reviews of it's sound quality.

Hows the warranty process like?

Was considering the backbeat go earlier but read that there's no svc center in singapore and only 1:1 exchange if anything wrong so if its oow it most likely cant be repaired.

My budget is at most 350.

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
Will not be using it for jogging. Mainly for mp3 + skype + calls

Is it able to pair with 2 device simultaneously? Like hand phone for calls + mp3 player for music or hand phone + computer.

Main reason why I am considering this model is due to the battery life and reviews of it's sound quality.

Hows the warranty process like?

Was considering the backbeat go earlier but read that there's no svc center in singapore and only 1:1 exchange if anything wrong so if its oow it most likely cant be repaired.

My budget is at most 350.
The warranty is also a one year warranty by the local distributor. =)

muah123

Reaction score
I been using Bluebuds X for about a month or so.

cannot pair with 2 items, for me either iphone or ipad mini a time.

hope this helps.

love love love the cable free experience albeit at the expense of SQ. and what I mean by SQ expense is compare to Westone 4....though the bluebuds was never meant to be replaced.

hope this helps.

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
How would u rate the older model, JF3 ?
Can kindly pm me the price ? Thks :)

The price is at $199 =) sound quality and weght the Bluebuds X is a huge jump but the JF3 is still good at its price. Its a different story after listening to the Bluebuds X though :s22:

FuzzyLop

Reaction score
I been using Bluebuds X for about a month or so.

cannot pair with 2 items, for me either iphone or ipad mini a time.

hope this helps.

love love love the cable free experience albeit at the expense of SQ. and what I mean by SQ expense is compare to Westone 4....though the bluebuds was never meant to be replaced.

hope this helps.

any way to change the setting?

i rmb that time i am using the Motorola Bluetooth S605 can trigger say this device you want to use for a2dp the other use for communication.

can you take a look at the Bluetooth paring setting see if there's the option to trigger.

This is what I am talking about.
Try seeing if you can setup call on one device and media on another.
It will definitely be a deal breaker if a <$100 5 year old Bluetooth adapter is able to do it and a $300 one cant.

2013-02-14%2021.49.35.png

Last edited:

strezzor

Reaction score
Hi guys, just to check. If I were to order from jaybird official website directly, I will be forgoing the 1 year warranty by local distributor right? So if my headset has a problem, I have to mail it back to jaybird? Is that the case?

BlackOpal

Reaction score
Should be back in this week! Have you left your contact details with us? You can do so now if you have not since you have been waiting for this for a while.

PM me when stocks available too..I'm hunting for a running companion..earphones i mean:s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.