Reaction score
Wah, looks good dah, maybe I should go and try some CIEM's.....and IEM's

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Qubes Audio will be there too!

time for some Yulong product

revised

Entry Fee : $5 online (ibanking posb savings 119-30316-8 , paypal) or $10 at door

Siggy1

Reaction score
The New GeekOut V2 has been launched and Light Harmonics is expected to ship-out it's first batch in July. We are making some special arrangements and hoping to loan a Demo unit for you all to Audition the New GeekOut V2 during the 2015 SG Head-fi Meet.

Here's What some people says about Light Harmonics' New GeekOut V2
@ the San Francisco Head-Fi Meet.

“It kicks arse. Seriously! Rarely has there been a single gadget that all pyrates with differing tastes (me, zerodeefex, Anax, Marv, etc...) can agree to, so... here we go. The DAC that can probably satisfy everyone. Anyone who knows me would know I'm purely a tone and balance guy rather than a resolution guy, but I think I can turn into a plankton ***** with the GOV2. It's a massive upgrade over the last GO. My GO450 sounds bland, flat, one-note, and low-res/radio after listening to the GOV2. It's that good. And you won't know me for sensationalizing any piece of gear I have yet to own or purchase, so... there it is. This is the real deal, guys!” - Bill P.

“First, holy moly this thing is musical. There's tons more information and that fine detail that makes the better DACs so much more engaging is there in spades. I'm not kidding when I say this is among the best DACs I've had in my possession.” - Ravi S.
"The Geekout V2 was also just fantastic as well, I almost couldn't believe my ears that it was coming out of a $300 amp.” - DrFindley

“Not a small bump up. This has more air and resolution than v1. Compared them side by side on my MacBook Air with battery power supply (Apricorn cable). Where the Geek Out v1s are pleasant and tame a lot of the Sabre-glare and digititus (especially with newer firmware), the v2 adds more information and more space.” - CEE TEE

GeekOutV2_zpsbgzcn9wn.jpg

Siggy1

Reaction score
THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS:
14 Days to the 2015 SG Head-Fi Meet

Thanks to the Cool Guys at LH Labs, We shall finally get the opportunity to audition the Light Harmonics Pulse Xfi during the 2015 SG Meet. Oh yeah, and while your at the 2015 SG Meet, make sure you don't miss the opportunity to audition Light Harmonics' NEWEST GeekOut V2, as well.

2015 SG Head-Fi Meet
Venue : 210 Middle Road , Singapore Pools Building Level 7, Singapore 188994
Date: Saturday, June 27
Time: 10 AM to 5 PM

Bring your favorite phones/iem, Digital Audio Player, micro SD with your favorite tunes, and prep yourself to just have a Great Time.

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Equipment List:

if u are interested in attending, do fill up 1st.... in the event if u cant make it, just delete your entry. entrance fee can be paid before 22nd June

*those not bringing anything, or just 1-2 item... do fill up too*

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v5hKwvhT8dr1B5wAcjT-NTp-5tC43zwri3ugWmkiOhw/edit?usp=sharing

Registration Form:

secondly when u are firm about attending, you are most welcome to register.
I need Real Full Name, so the security can process your data

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FV...IvAkL5yWLaR54AlY/viewform?edit_requested=true

Last edited:

xuan87

Reaction score
Decided to come, will register after I've sent the POSB FT to you.

manualvin

Reaction score
THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS:
14 Days to the 2015 SG Head-Fi Meet

Thanks to the Cool Guys at LH Labs, We shall finally get the opportunity to audition the Light Harmonics Pulse Xfi during the 2015 SG Meet. Oh yeah, and while your at the 2015 SG Meet, make sure you don't miss the opportunity to audition Light Harmonics' NEWEST GeekOut V2, as well.

2015 SG Head-Fi Meet
Venue : 210 Middle Road , Singapore Pools Building Level 7, Singapore 188994
Date: Saturday, June 27
Time: 10 AM to 5 PM

Bring your favorite phones/iem, Digital Audio Player, micro SD with your favorite tunes, and prep yourself to just have a Great Time.

Siggy you have the V2 already?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.