JVC HA-FX750

valentinotan

Reaction score
just bought a new jvc ha-fx750 from Stereo. kinda loving the sound. isolation isnt that good.

just wondering if its possible to change the 750 cable. i know it is not like the 850 where you can remove the cables but is it possible to change it?

also, any users here with the 750? how do you guy improve the isolation? dont really like the comply tips. TIA!:s12::s12::s12:

xuan87

Reaction score
Yes, i believe there are people out there who can convert your earphones into one with removable cables. I looked into it as I will like to do that for my RHA earphones but the cost is quite high, maybe $200+ so I gave up on it.

I believe there are limited alternative eartips... The FX750 should be using the same as my FXZ200. I think comply is your only option as the nozzle size is quite unique.

kennethtbh

Reaction score
Is there any foam tips with material like the shure olives that can fit the fx750? Comply foam material feels diff from it.

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
Is there any foam tips with material like the shure olives that can fit the fx750? Comply foam material feels diff from it.

Shure olives can but need to mod abit, similar to the UEs...at your own risk of cos...;)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.