Looking For Wireless Headphone

Reaction score
Hi

I have multiple devices, some with Bluetooth and some without. I looking for wireless headphones that cater for all devices. For example, device with Bluetooth can pair with the headphone. Device without Bluetooth can use a small transmitter with 3.5 MM jack (like TDK WR700) pair with the headphone.
When the headphones out of battery, I can use wire connect the device and the headphone.

Thank you.

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi

I have multiple devices, some with Bluetooth and some without. I looking for wireless headphones that cater for all devices. For example, device with Bluetooth can pair with the headphone. Device without Bluetooth can use a small transmitter with 3.5 MM jack (like TDK WR700) pair with the headphone.
When the headphones out of battery, I can use wire connect the device and the headphone.

Thank you.

Hi there! For headphones that can be wired or wireless, you can consider the Bose AE2W and Jabra Revo Wireless. I have linked these two models via our website to know more details about the product. Audition units are also available in both of our outlets. :)

Reaction score
Hi there! For headphones that can be wired or wireless, you can consider the Bose AE2W and Jabra Revo Wireless. I have linked these two models via our website to know more details about the product. Audition units are also available in both of our outlets. :)

Hi

Thanks for the reply, I already checked the product above. Both products without optional accessories like transmitter. Mean device without Bluetooth, wire is the only way connect to the headphone.

I looking for headphone with transmitter 3.5 MM jack (like TDK WR700) option. So device without Bluetooth, I can plug the transmitter to the device and use the headphone wireless.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.