HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Need recommendation for closed can headphone

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2017, 12:30 PM   #16
Master Member

m50x and m40x the sound difference is it highlynoticeable ?
m50x bass is heavy, i owned the m40x, pretty good stuff. clear sounds, bass is light but good enough for me
its like kz zs3 (m50x) vs kz zs5 (m40x)
MrMundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 10:40 PM   #17

The m50x and m40x sound very similar. Its when you listen to bass heavy music or pop music with some bass like one republic counting stars that you will start to notice the difference. M50x has that fun sounding thumping bass while m40x just sounds neutral with very light bass and doesnt sound as fun.

But there are people that like the m40x because its more neutral and and not too muddy and bassy. But I find the m50x to be more fun sounding for all types of music and more enjoyable. There again its all personal preference see which sound signature you prefer.

And I wouldn't say the kz zs3 sounds like the m50x. The kz zs3 actually is more bass heavy then the m50x but it sounds more in your face type with almost no soundstage while the m50x has more soundstage and not so in your face which I prefer more.

Last edited by undead102; 10-07-2017 at 10:44 PM..
undead102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 01:10 AM   #18
Master Member

The m50x and m40x sound very similar. Its when you listen to bass heavy music or pop music with some bass like one republic counting stars that you will start to notice the difference. M50x has that fun sounding thumping bass while m40x just sounds neutral with very light bass and doesnt sound as fun.

But there are people that like the m40x because its more neutral and and not too muddy and bassy. But I find the m50x to be more fun sounding for all types of music and more enjoyable. There again its all personal preference see which sound signature you prefer.

And I wouldn't say the kz zs3 sounds like the m50x. The kz zs3 actually is more bass heavy then the m50x but it sounds more in your face type with almost no soundstage while the m50x has more soundstage and not so in your face which I prefer more.
no la I'm not saying they sound similar, I'm justing comparing the bass of those 2 to the ATH cans
MrMundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.