Personal Conversation Amplifier - allow old folks to hear conversations better

kevin301

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
Firstly I'd like to apologize if this post is in the wrong section.

Am searching for a portable conversation amplifier which is similar to the one stated below:

Bellman Audio Maxi Personal Amplifier with Dual Earphones | Personal Amplifiers - MaxiAids.com

Basically wish to connect a pair of earphones (output) and a compact microphone (input) to the device. This should (in theory) help to amplify the sounds being captured by the microphone to a level that the listener can understand speech clearly enough.

In essence, I guess this is like a budget (and much simpler) hearing aid...

Anyone able to point me in the right direction for me to find such an item in Singapore?

much appreciated.

Dreammusic

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
Firstly I'd like to apologize if this post is in the wrong section.

Am searching for a portable conversation amplifier which is similar to the one stated below:

Bellman Audio Maxi Personal Amplifier with Dual Earphones | Personal Amplifiers - MaxiAids.com

Basically wish to connect a pair of earphones (output) and a compact microphone (input) to the device. This should (in theory) help to amplify the sounds being captured by the microphone to a level that the listener can understand speech clearly enough.

In essence, I guess this is like a budget (and much simpler) hearing aid...

Anyone able to point me in the right direction for me to find such an item in Singapore?

much appreciated.

Maybe can check from audiologist like digisound etc?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.