Recommendation for earpieces and mp3 player ^_^

Jkdada

Reaction score
So ya,i have been looking for a mp3 for my jogging needs and need some recommendation for some clip-on mp3 players.Next is my earpiece as my earpiece now finally died on me.So i have been look into t-jays 3 and hopping you guys might give me others choices.Cheers:)

frekedech

Reaction score
You may check out Audio Technica's IM50 or IM70, definitely better-sounding and priced cheaper than T-Jays 3.

noobiee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you want a MP3 player for jogging or gyming purpose

Sansa clip zip / clip sport suits you the most

Value for money
Small and lightweight
Support micro sd card
Comes with a clip to clip onto your shirt
Outstanding sound quality
Comes with FM radio
Supports most audio format including FLAC

Alternatively you can take a look at Sony w273 MP3 player headset :)

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
So ya,i have been looking for a mp3 for my jogging needs and need some recommendation for some clip-on mp3 players.Next is my earpiece as my earpiece now finally died on me.So i have been look into t-jays 3 and hopping you guys might give me others choices.Cheers:)

Since you intend to use it for jogging, might as well get those sweat-resistant earphones and you can take a look at our Yurbuds models. They are meant to be used for sports, running or in the gym and can withstand those vigorous movements. Audition sets are available in both of our stores, feel free to try them first. :)

noobiee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ipod shuffle or sandisk clip zip?

ipod shuffle is limited to 2gb, no screen and shuffle songs

sansa clip zip comes with

coloured screen
4gb internal + micro sd card slot which can support up to 64gb micro sd card
cheaper than ipod shuffle
FM radio
support FLAC files

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.